Neat holding experiment

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Cuddles, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

2. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah, neat. Is he laughing his way to the bank yet? Did he trade the thing with real monies?

3. Cuddles

Cuddles

yes&yes

4. Overnight

Overnight

*sighs*

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

Oh, the question was serious? I thought we were just being assholes for no apparent reason.

6. Overnight

Overnight

"Unfortunately I wrote the code down incorrectly and was locked out. I've come to expect pretty poor customer service from crypto exchanges, especially when it comes to account access, so when I was able to get back into my account within 2 days I was extremely pleased."

BULLSHIT! If you have real money tied up anywhere, you do not "write codes down incorrectly and get locked out." If you have thousands of dollars at your bank, do you ever "lose how to access your money and become aloof about it."?

If it goes any other way, you are either extremely rich and are playing with money you can toss into a fireplace like Scrooge Mc. Duck, or are a fake crap-ass.

And nobody does the Scrooge Mc. Duck thing. So there we are. Prove otherwise.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

I've got a few passwords I am in danger of mis-remembering....with more than the guy's 'portfolio'.

8. Overnight

Overnight

Well, better eat kelp and fish-oil, get those memory-cell juices flowing then, yeah? Unbelievable. The truth of the matter is, you are not forgetting what money you have in what accounts. You are just being facetious.

9. Oh, come on. You can't really believe that micro$oft, et al., are really increasing security by making you find a unique password (to them) every 6 months....

This obviously creates a weak password through normalization of passwords to every different place you use them...or a strong password that is beyond the capacity of ordinary memory to keep it unique, unrecorded, and complex.

If you don't have this problem, you have "poor" password. If you do have this problem, it's recorded or normalized....and the worst thing is this "password paradox" entirely foreseeable, and entirely foreseen.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
    Cuddles likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

Nuh uh. When it comes to complex passwords protecting my money, I will remember the 12 character password with the required capital, 2 numbers, 2 specials and the extra umlat on the 5th character from the right once-removed.

When your life depends on remembering something, you will remember it in great detail. Not a difficult concept. *shrugs*

#10     Dec 21, 2017