nearly every girl is a goldigger

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chewbacca, Jan 16, 2008.

1. do you seriously deny that you are attracted to wealthy men?

#21     Jan 16, 2008
  2. I may be impressed by a person's accomplishments and the wealth he has accumulated, but no, it won't make me moist. :p

#22     Jan 16, 2008
  3. i didn't say that did i? but you will be sneaking glances at him, and wanting to get closer, meet him get inside his personal energy sphere, network etc. IOW, you are intrigued.. and you are a man. Now, lets say you are a woman who is naturally attracted to a man anyway.. of course the experience will be more intense more compelling to them..

#23     Jan 16, 2008
  4. I think you're engaging in a fair amount of projection. Your description is a little over the top for me.

#24     Jan 16, 2008
  5. You as man, are what you represent for that woman in her imagination and aspirations and since the model of life nowadays is no more linked to spiritual or good behavior -- well, essentially you are considered according to what you can buy her in terms of power, security, goods, services, etc. What you are as core person is weighted with the power of money. Obviously if you find a woman that care of you and no money, aside what you really decide to give /share with her and children, well, you found a treasury!

#25     Jan 16, 2008
  6. you been watching the Waltons reruns, haven't you? :D

#26     Jan 16, 2008
  7. :confused:

#27     Jan 16, 2008
  8. no, i don't think so. no projection here. i think you are afraid to admit you wouldn't FEEL differently about seeing Michael Dell, for instance, at a party than some avg smuck off the street. But if you say so... :D

#28     Jan 16, 2008
  9. LOL you guys, we all love panties around here.

But armoured saint is right. Men with power definitely have an aura about them, whether it's physical strength, wealth, or sex appeal, powerful men stand out regardless.

They draw attention to themselves, ususally it is positive from women, and negative from other men ... but they definitely draw attention to themselves.

#29     Jan 17, 2008
  10. Just like I disagreed with your previous post, I completely agree with this one.

For better or worse, what you're saying here is true ... just don't allow yourself to be whipped, youknowwhatimsayin?

Never give your power away, just because you think you want something, or someone ... there's always another one coming around there corner, on that I will give you a 100% gaurantee. The trick, like trading, is to be patient and wait for the right opportunity, where a woman will appreciate you for those higher qualities that you mentioned.

#30     Jan 17, 2008