nearly every girl is a goldigger

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chewbacca, Jan 16, 2008.

1. It's the fact more women make money today that you have to earn much more than in the past to 'access' to hot girls..they simply calibrated up their needs, model of life and decisions to bet on you or not.

#11     Jan 16, 2008
  2. on the subject of golddiggin..

is this any worse than the guy looking to hook up with the best looking chick he can?

"if it feels this good getting used than you can use me up,
    cause i am surely using you to do that thang you do to me"

:D

#12     Jan 16, 2008
  3. It's cross cultural.. In some countries, you're judged on how many goats you have, the girls on how big their lip disks are.

#13     Jan 16, 2008
  4. This quote sums up the blatent nonsense of this thread.

If the only way you men can measure your worth to a woman is by the money you make, you've already lost the game, and you deserve to get taken for everything you have. I definitely don't want to meet the gold digging daughters you're going to produce.

"I need to make more money so I can get a hot chick", lol, while she's screwing johnny in the bushes ...

#14     Jan 16, 2008
  5. 9999

Thank you!
    Finally, someone who thinks like a man.

#15     Jan 16, 2008
  6. if martha stewart ask me to marry her i'd have to say YES, YES, YES! sorry guys (guess i think like the woman) :D

#16     Jan 16, 2008
  7. I can only imagine these girls' additional allure when their lip disks are at the shop. Don't get me started.

#17     Jan 16, 2008
  8. You almost make it sound noble. Let us take a moment to consider the plight of greedy social climbers who wish to have it all without working for it. They are so misunderstood.
    :p

#18     Jan 16, 2008
  9. He's right. Even YOU, another male, are attracted to wealthy, powerful men. Admit it, don't you feel a tingle, a bit of excitement when in same room at same time as a very rich man? Do you think any less of yourself for these feelings? Why should you hold the opposite sex to a higher standard? Think about it..

#19     Jan 16, 2008
  10. "Tingle?" And you're absolutely sure you know which sex you are opposite of?
    :p

#20     Jan 16, 2008