Nearly 90 Percent of Germans Do Not Believe Official 9/11 Fairy Tale

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Russia just got a bombing suprise..courtesy of the mossad or similar.

Russia was naughty look what they did:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4015504,00.html

Medvedev reaffirms Soviet recognition of Palestine

In Jericho, Russian president says Moscow has not changed its position since 1988 when it 'recognized independent Palestinian state with its capital in east Jerusalem'

Elior Levy Latest Update: 01.18.11, 16:36 / Israel News

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev said on Tuesday Moscow had recognized an independent Palestinian state in 1988 and was not changing that position adopted by the former Soviet Union.

#31     Jan 25, 2011
  2. Watch the videos of WTC 7 imploding on itself in 10 seconds...if you dare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsJQKpnkZ10

The greatest crime, before your eyes, yet you are too scared to even report it. The only acceptable talk in america is to talk about football and Left vs. Right.

#32     Jan 25, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh, nostalgia attack... Panzerblitz!

Without war there would be no wargaming.

#33     Jan 25, 2011
  4. Code7

Code7

Hitler and his staff desperately tried to solve the dispute diplomatically but Poland at some point ignored all attempts and refused to answer requests. That was when Poland received the unsolicited (!) guarantee from Britain and France to also fight against Germany even if Poland should invade Danzig and attack first.

The division plan with Russia was made as an insurance so Stalin would tolerate a military escalation and not immediately elevate the regional conflict to another world war. Look how Britain and the US later betrayed whole Eastern Europe to gain Stalin's support.

The way Hitler ran the military campaign in Poland was probably the fastest way to win. Germany offered the Western powers peace negotiations eight days after Poland capitulated but was declined. Same goes for subsequent German peace offers, all declined.

Walendy knows that the German war documents were published by the victors and later, cases of both forgery and omission were proven. I can provide examples here if you want but it will take me some time.

BTW, the American author Patrick Buchanan wrote a similar book called "Churchill, Hitler, and The Unnecessary War: How Britain Lost Its Empire and the West Lost the World", published in 2008. It's summarized on Wikipeda:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Churchill,_Hitler_and_the_Unnecessary_War

#34     Jan 25, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

THAT if true would be significantly different from anything I've read or heard. Would you happen to have any documentation?
    I've never heard anything about Poland threatening to invade, any documentation on that?

That's mostly true so far as I know.
    Also true.

Almost certainly, but I don't see how it's "justification" for brutally over running the entire country if your goal is supposedly only to take a small part of it.
    No rush, but that would be interesting.

#35     Jan 25, 2011
  6. Code7

Code7

I'll start with your first question and get to the others when I find the time.

The attack on Poland was already scheduled for 26 August 1939 but then cancelled to give diplomacy another chance. To learn how things went on, please read the chapters "Initiatives of the German Government" and "The Lethargic Polish Ambassador" from pages 415 to 422 in Walendy's book. Here's a small excerpt:
    Another game played by the Poles was that their Ambassador Lipski simply refused to receive German proposals. Needless to say, there also was no Polish plenipotentiary at Berlin on 30th August.
    http://avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk96.asp

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/wwii/blbk100.asp

#36     Jan 25, 2011
  7. Code7

Code7

For now, I'll focus on your last question. If there's further interest, I might be able to post more on the weekend. This is from a speech by Walendy on "The Methods of Re-education" at Zell in March 1986 that I partly typed and translated:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I raise the official complaint for years that these [German] document publications -- which, incidentally, have been carried out only by a few people from the US, France, Britain -- include an array of fakes and do not contain an abundance of essential documents. I could mention a couple of examples. Let's take the one example, when Professor Hoggan, I think in 1964, came to Germany and was greeted by hate-dripping German media, including Professor Walter Hofer who accused, this man Hoggan fakes history, as for instance:

Hoggan claims that Hitler had called on 2 September 1939, in response to Mussolini, to convene a conference to prevent the impending war. This is incorrect, because if Hoggan had just taken a look at the files of German Policy, Volume Seven, document such and such, then he would have to establish that Hitler not on 2 September but 3 September late in the evening, after presence of the British declaration of war, wrote a letter to Mussolini with so many reservations that clearly shows that Hitler did not want a conference.

I then looked at the German files, agreed. Yes, Hofer from Switzerland was right. This is given so in the German files. A letter dated 2 September is not printed there. Now, any student who gets these files in hand with the German federal eagle perceives these files as documents and says yes, this is a document, this must be true. Hoggan responds very confidently and wrote a public letter to Hofer with the content:

Apparently, Professor Walter Hofer from Switzerland has never cast a glance at the Italian records. Had he done so, he would have found in volume so and so, document this and this, that Hitler in fact responded on the 2nd and responded positively. That letter dated 3rd has never existed.

I then looked at the Italian records and found Hoggan, United States, was right. Yes, Hitler immediately responded on the 2nd. This makes it clear that the Intelligent Service Groups responsible for the re-education in Germany had access only to the German records. They did not have access to the British records, they did not have access to the Italian, American, French and other records. And that was their big mistake. Namely, they have published the German documents unilaterally, without realizing that historical events can also be reviewed internationally. So it must be noted, the Italians published their documents in the original without re-educators.

Above all, please read the British Foreign Policy Documents which have been published so unlikely correct 30 years after the war that you sit down and ask yourself: Man, are they beyond remedy, didn't they know what they were publishing? Given that in there is all you need to know about war guilt. It contains the whole scam, which was arranged by Halifax, and I've discussed some of that in my books.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

#37     Jan 26, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Thanks for taking the time with the responses. At the risk of sounding like I'm dismissing them out of hand (I'm not) the author does comes across a bit like a conspiracy theorist to me.

Why would the German government supposedly be opposed to bringing out the "truth", since it makes them look at least somewhat less responsible for the war in Europe?

If Hitler really didn't want war, why invade western Europe or Russia for that matter, was it supposed to be a "defensive" strategy?

#38     Jan 27, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I haven't followed the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned that 90% of Americans couldn't care less what Germans believe? Just asking. ; )

#39     Jan 27, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hmmmm, I think the number is more like 80%. The 20% that identify themselves as loony liberals care more about what other countries think than what their own fellow Americans think.

#40     Jan 27, 2011