Nearly 90 Percent of Germans Do Not Believe Official 9/11 Fairy Tale

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Although it was not directly hit it did suffer damage from debris which in turn started fires. Although I believe the 911 story to be incomplete I do not suspect the US government are in any way involved with this act.

#11     Jan 21, 2011
  2. I disagree with the notion that those who do not believe the official version of events have not taken the time to listen to evidence that disproves their allegations. After all, the majority of evidence presented in mainstream media outlets is only supportive of the official version of events.

In fact, I believe the case to be the exact opposite to what you have postulated. The stigma attached to even visiting websites or watching documentaries or lending your ear to someone who is considered a "conspiracy theorist" (worthless term, btw) is too great of a mental obstacle for otherwise intelliegent, well-adjusted individuals to embrace.

That is really the entire purpose of labelling any movement against an official story. By demonizing and marginalizing the opposition, you immediately remove interest from large swathes of the population who succumb to group think. Imagine the difficulty of one individual trying to discuss this matter with say 10 people who call him a "conspiracy theorist". There is absolutely no possible way to break that group think mentality once it gains traction. It's another reason why 10 years later the stubborness with which people will cling to the official story only strengthens its hold. People have categorized that event in a neat and ordely way and filed it away. It opens up too many questions and inconvienent realities if they began to question the event.

#12     Jan 21, 2011
  3. DT-waw

DT-waw

in 100 million american homes gas kitchens are burning the steel pots.. full of delicious food. day, after day after day. for many, many years. and....?
    steel pots do not melt!

yet it is perfectly logical for a 110 stories steel skyscrapers to turn into dust in 10 seconds. due to fire, err.. smoke from fire.

#13     Jan 21, 2011
  4. IMO the reason WTC7 came down (cleanly, without damaging other buildings around it) was probably because there was sensitive information in there (CIA, FBI, Whatever) so it was demolished. What would be unusual about that?

The bigger question for me would be, given that:
    1) The US of A has (and had at the time) the greatest military in not only the world, but the HISTORY of the world.
    2) 300 al-qaida guys with AK-47's, some shoulder grenade launchers and Toyota pickup trucks.
    3) If #1 had been concentrated on Tora Bora after 9/11... (And after 3000 civilian deaths on US soil, why wouldn't it be?)
    4) Somehow bin Laden still manage to escape.

To dismiss #4, you would have to disagree with #'s 1, 2, & 3.

#14     Jan 21, 2011
  5. Just FYI, healthy skepticism about the complete truthfulness of the government exhibited by most normal people and crazy beliefs that the government/cia etc masterminded 9/11 exhibited by conspiracy nuts are two completely different things

#15     Jan 21, 2011
  6. #16     Jan 22, 2011
  7. g222

g222

I tried.
    I tried, and tried, and tried and tried sommore.
    Then I tried again ...
    God knows how much I tried.
    But ... no matter how hard I tried,
    and believe me - how I tried, and tried ...
    I just can't seem to muster up as little as
    one ounce of Give a Shit
    about what the germans think
    about a GOD DAMNED THING!!!

#17     Jan 22, 2011
  8. The article was merely showing how germans are ALSO in alignment with MOST amercians who DO NOT AT ALL believe the official CON JOB! :cool:

#18     Jan 22, 2011
  9. Did you not read the first post in this thread?

"Skepticism about the official account has increased since 2001. In 2006, a New York Times/CBS News poll revealed only 16% of Americans thought the government was telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks.

In 2004 a Zogby Poll showed that just over half of New Yorkers believed there was a cover up.

In May of 2006, another Zogby poll indicated approximately half of all Americans did not believe the official version."

If you do a search on this topic for additional polling you will see the numbers have CONTINUED to show the growing LACK OF SUPPORT for the official (CON) story.

#19     Jan 22, 2011
  10. German Americans comprise about 51 million people, or 17% of the U.S. population according to Wiki.

#20     Jan 22, 2011