NDX Daily Analysis

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by N.Q. Enqueue, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Rcanfiel, it is unofficial ET policy to discourage abuse of wanna-be gurus here. Persecution just makes them seem more credible and attracts attention to them. And you would do well to turn down the medium and turn up the message. Look beyong the personality and focus on the method. If it works, who cares if the inventor is eccentric? Look a Jack Hershey's success, he is the triumph of form over content.

#41     Jun 27, 2007
  2. Thank you for the defense, Hypo, but you are still an asshole. And BTW, I liked the Taleb. I fear it went right over your head (not the one you are no doubt playing with now, but the big one, if indeed it IS any bigger).

As you can see from today's runup in NDX, yesterday's Confabulator prediction was spot on, and you have four-five more days to enjoy being long. But I don't recommend that you try to reverse engineer the Confabulator to create your own predictions. It's not nearly as simple as it looks, and it takes massive paralle computing power to calculate. And having set the bar higher, I want Jack to start telling us where ES will be not MINUTES from now, but NEXT WEEK.

#42     Jun 27, 2007
  3. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!! I AM THE GREAT OZ!!!!!

#43     Jun 27, 2007
  4. OK! OK! I got the message! So let's talk about you. Like why you don't like me. How many successful predictors have you encountered who were modest? If you think I'M bad, you don't read Jack Hershey's stuff. I'm on a roll here with randomly right predictions, so cut me some slack. I'll bet you don't even trade NQ or QQQQ, you just like to give your betters a hard time. If, on the other hand, you trade NQ, let's talk. I have some even better bullshit you'll like, for example the Wrongalator. Search on it, you'll get a unique hit here.

#44     Jun 27, 2007
  5. Jack continues to decline my challenge to expand his predictive horizon from his bush league of minutes to my olympian view of days. So I will make this bold prediction based on the reliability of the Confabulator and challenge him to refute it: Friday will be weakly up, achieving Confabulation of perhaps 0.95, then Monday will see the end of the divergence between NDX and the other indices with a sharp downward move marking the yearly high in NDX.

#45     Jun 28, 2007
  6. NQ Welcome home. I was worried you began this thread right after being released from the hospital and then you disappeared again. I've been there- but only during Giant football season. Do they still serve the chilled fruit at Twin Pines?

Tracing this thread back it's a little confusing why you did not use a new one for the confabulator was screaming sell in April.... whoops!

Anyway This " Guru " competition you speak of has been changed by ET it's now a " Revered Mentor " competition with the prize being.....

LUNCH WITH THE STONED INVESTOR! That's right folks the opportunity of a lifetime a sit down with the freest fastest mind on the street and I'll TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW! NO LIMITATIONS! Bring a couple friends I don't care we will discuss Iran, Al Kieda, Point and figure, vs point and shoot, how to ration gas, How to invest while under nuclear attack- Or more lighter fare which are the best restaurants in NYC high end, low end, looking for a discreet eat and drink- I'm your source... retail where are the best shops who has the best merchandise who takes the smallest mark ups, mail order where does the best sausage come from, tuna fish (line caught) Can I find West African hot sauce, what about perfect curry? Who WILL WIN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION I know, when will we pull out of Iraq - I know. What was the REAL purpose behind this war. I know. When will China begin investing heavily in US companies? What will the Fed do next? Where will we finish the year on the markets and perhaps... most important-- WILL THERE BE AN 87' LIKE CRASH!!!!

Normally you would have to make a big contribution to charity to get to break bread with Stoney but in this case all it will take is a properly formed essay which you may leave RIGHT HERE on the Confabulator Placemat!

Remember Thought Is Priceless!
    Your Revered Mentor~ stoney

#46     Jun 29, 2007