NDX Daily Analysis

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by N.Q. Enqueue, Apr 8, 2007.

1. It has not escaped my inattention that interest in the Confabultor is waning. I had had high hopes for ET, but, as usual, they were dashed. Therefore I will post no more on the subject. ET does not want simple systems. ET does not want comprehensible gurus. ET wants magic shows. You see it, you can't believe it, and you can't do it yourself. To be acclaimed Guru would be an insult.

#31     Apr 12, 2007
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Quote from N.Q. Enqueue:

It has not escaped my inattention that interest in the Confabultor is waning.

The word waning indicates that there actually was interest earlier. I only noticed your journal today, although I read ET everyday.

ET does not want simple systems.

Sure we want. Can't you just post Buy, Sell or Hold before the open instead of charts? You know, it is MORE comprehensible.... :)

#32     Apr 12, 2007
  3. TrendPro

TrendPro

Points well taken N.Q. !

This was a good litmus test of the ET waters, taking the patient's temperature if you will. Clearly the ET guru game is one of skillful illusions directed at preconditioned minds. A game of feeding dreams of vast wealth at the boundary of one's imagination. Illusions of greatness. The grand mirage painted upon the dry desert of reality.

#33     Apr 12, 2007
  4. Cruel ET! Have you no pity? You abuse those who only want to help you, and then leave it to me to pick up the pieces! Were it up to me, pauvre N.Q. would have taken ET's temperature rectally, with a turkey thermometer! Begone! All of you! Buy! Buy! Buy! You dumb fucks! I and my patients are shut of you all!

#34     Apr 12, 2007
  5. The value of NQ confabulation reached a near-historic high of 0.96 this past Monday, and fell to 0.88 at yesterday's close (see the attachment). With NQ in clear price divergence relative to ES and YM, the forecast for the next three to four days is clear. "Next week's chart today!"

#35     Jun 20, 2007
  6. Thanks to all twelve people who looked at last week's Confabulation. It's an ET IQ test. You will note the result at week end, spot on to the day.

#36     Jun 24, 2007
  7. "so I can claim "Next week's Barron's, today!" How far I shall have to predict in advance appears to be the issue in being proclaimed Guru."

You say things like this and wonder about the lack of interest? When will you look in the Mirror, Mirror and realize you are NOT the fairest one of all?

Friends come and go, but knuckleheads accumulate...

#37     Jun 25, 2007
  8. Evidently you are not in touch with the guru style on ET, to (lack of) wit, Jack Hershey's "Tomorrow's Newspaper Today!" I merely set the bar higher with a multiday prediction. And as I said, it's an IQ test. What's to argue with given the ineluctable inevitable incontrovertibility of the attached chart compared to the prediction? If YOU are so smart, YOU call the next turn in NDX. You can compare your forecast to mine, along with the other (now thirteen) people here with the wit to care. If you trade NQ, were you faked out by today's midday long rally? I wasn't. Thanks to the power of Confabulation.

#38     Jun 25, 2007
  9. All NQ traders may now go long with impunity, with no risk of impecunity.

#39     Jun 26, 2007
  10. If you read your own writings, you may realize no one really needs to respond. You are your own cheering section. Calling others to arms in comparison to your system is pathetic.

#40     Jun 27, 2007