NDX Daily Analysis

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by N.Q. Enqueue, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Posted without comment. Tomorrow's direction is left as an exercise fot the student.

#21     Apr 9, 2007
  2. TrendPro

TrendPro

Congrat's N.Q. on your stunning first day forecast !

I notice on tonight's chart, exactly as you predicted, the ConFabulator turned down and crossed below the key 90 level...all the happy talk of mergers, takeovers, and even a 4% plunge in the price of Crude Oil could not encumber the force of this powerful ConFabulator signal :cool:

#22     Apr 9, 2007
  3. TrendPro

TrendPro

...this one sure looks like a no brainer....we are loading up the wells-fargo truck on this textbook ConFabulator signal !

( thank God (aka. Goldman-Sachs) for 100:1 leverage :D )

#23     Apr 9, 2007
  4. NQ welcome back from the hospital I hope the brain scans turned out alright-- those " enforced " stays are a bitch. You will find ET a much changed place in your absence. The pages are now filled with winning and exciting picks-- we no longer sit and prey for small moves in overall markets we stick themes and stocks and make BIG gains. Up 20% vs Mr Market so far in 07 and climbing everyday welcome back. Now sit back, loosen those screws an your skull cap and profit wisely from the Pro's! ~stoney.

#24     Apr 10, 2007
  5. Trendpro and Stonedinvestor, thank you for your responses. For you ONLY attached is today's NQ Confabulator. No one else need look at it, because it was an IQ test, and you FAILED!

#25     Apr 11, 2007
  6. TrendPro

TrendPro

Thanks so much N.Q., your generosity is only eclipsed by your pure genius !

#26     Apr 12, 2007
  7. N.Q I had been afraid to download your Confabulator my computer was warning me that there were several viruses stuck to it. Those just turned out to be errors thank God! I have looked at todays chart and what really stands out is how it blew the call in Feb! Yikes better twist those metrics a bit-- may I suggested an added waiting to volume? ~ stoney

#27     Apr 12, 2007
  8. Trendpro, early on I chose to be more generous than bright. Your adoration warms my black little heart.

Stoned investor, the Heavens do not lie. That little February reset must have been foolish human meddling with celestial inevitability. Like all indicators and oscillators, you have to know when it is working before you use it!

#28     Apr 12, 2007
  9. TrendPro

TrendPro

N.Q. - The pure bright light of genius always casts a shadow...

Thanks N.Q. for issuing your prophetic warning a full 2 days in advance of this dire situation....

" [BRIEFING.COM] S&P futures vs fair value: -3.0. Nasdaq futures vs fair value: -7.0. With dashed hopes for an interest-rate cut still hanging over the market, it's not surprising to see the futures market languishing below fair value and signaling a lower open for equities. With the Fed focused on inflation as a risk for "further policy firming," a 1.2% in oil prices to $62.80/bbl and import prices (8:30 ET) in March expected to rise at the fastest pace this year are also contributing to the negative disposition."

#29     Apr 12, 2007
  10. TrendPro, one does what one can to be of service. My ultimate objective is to extend Confabulation to the one week scale, so I can claim "Next week's Barron's, today!" How far I shall have to predict in advance appears to be the issue in being proclaimed Guru.

Today's NQ Confabulator is still bearish. But lest I be accused of bloviation (a common fault of ET guru candidates other than myself), I must confess that, quite inexplicably, I made most of my money long today. My intraday system seems to be smarter than I am.

#30     Apr 12, 2007