NCX Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Weasel, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Weasel

Weasel

What happened to these guys? There used to be someone lurking on ET looking for traders and talking trash about other firms.....think his name was Mike Cohen or Mike Levin, something like that. trader99 might have been his screen name. I almost joined that firm.......something just didin't seem right. So I didn't do it. I was just curious if anyone knew of their demise. I don't see their ad on ET anymore and I can't find the website.

2. They are no longer around. Some of the founders had ... some difficulties. This mike guy isn't even one of the principals, he was just a hired sale guy, a loose cannon that a leash was put on him quickly. One or two of the founders are good guys, but that's about it.

I know almost the entire back story, if you want to know, let me know.

This just shows that anybody tauting anything (their system, their firm, their p/l), I get a chuckle.

Rufus

If you want the

3. Weasel

Weasel

All I really wanted to know was if they were legit or thieves? Did they take off with trader money?

4. They will legit, definitely, it wasn't a fly-by-night operation. As far as I know, there was no talk of any lawsuits regarding NCX. But they ran into some regulatory problems.

Rufus