NBC/WSJ Poll: Obama More Bipartisan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I should have linked to the explanation. Chart shows all government spending, state, local, and federal, as a percentage of potential GDP (done to eliminate the distorting effect of recession and inflation). Don't be scared, we've been worse off before. The important thing is that it's falling. During Obama I might add.

#21     Feb 27, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

That's a pretty worthless chart. You can't tell what is happening between state, local and federal spending and you don't know what is being ajusted or how for recessions and inflation. Totally worthless massaged data.

#22     Feb 27, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah but it helps him rationalize his flawed opinions.

#23     Feb 27, 2013
  4. As well they should. A bunch of useless obstructionists. We need to get rid of them and get some things done.

#24     Feb 28, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You mean like all the things you guys "got done" in the first two years of Obama's Presidency?

And yet here we are. Still Bush's fault.

#25     Feb 28, 2013
  6. We can only hope. We need to get rid of those socially backwards, scientifically ignorant pawns for the wealthy.

#26     Feb 28, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Democrats protect the wealthy just fine on their own, without Republican help. But you only seem to take issue when it's Republicans.

#27     Feb 28, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Bush! That never gets old!

#28     Feb 28, 2013
  9. Like what?

#29     Feb 28, 2013
  10. How do you plan on doing that?

hint: I'm not going anywhere and I'm pretty sure you think I belong in the group you think we "need to get rid of".

#30     Feb 28, 2013