NBC News: Zimmerman To Be Charged

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Arnie

Arnie

#21     Apr 11, 2012
  2. Weeks ago I predicted Zimmerman would be charged when many here said he wouldn't

#22     Apr 11, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Which Zimmerman had ABSOLUTELY no obligation to do.

On a side note, had the hooded one not attacked Zimmerman it's also safe to say he'd still be alive.

#23     Apr 11, 2012
  4. True.He decided to do the opposite and get out of his truck and provoke a confrontation and thats why hes in the position he is in

#24     Apr 11, 2012
  5. LUke . . . 377 donated $20 to Zimmer's defense fund and said he will give more, how much are you going to donate ?

#25     Apr 11, 2012
  6. On a side note in concealed carry classes they drill it into your head that a concealed carry permit is not a license to play cop and you should do everything in your power to avoid altercations,Zimmermen ignored those instructions too

#26     Apr 11, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't plan on donating any, I'm getting ready to mail a check to the IRS for almost $2,200 though.

#27     Apr 11, 2012
  8. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And he say to the 911, "These assholes always get away." In his mind he think Trayvon is guilty. But he never tell the 911 he SEE crime. What is wrong with his mind? George Zimmerman know that community have mix of latino white and black. George Zimmerman live there too. So he KNOW black people walk around there because they live there too. So why is Trayvon "suspicious"

#28     Apr 11, 2012
  9. +1

I wonder what is wrong with his mind.Not only did he ignore the 911 operators instructions he ignored the instructions that are given in concealed carry classes and neighborhood watch rules

#29     Apr 11, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You've completed such a class?

#30     Apr 11, 2012