Nba Playoff Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElCubano, Apr 20, 2007.

1. fhl

fhl

Yao made Carlos Boozer look like a superstar. Boozer couldn't hardly score against Golden State last night.

This GS-Utah series is shaping up to be a classic. It was a truly great game last night. If you like run and gun hoops, this is it.

#41     May 8, 2007
  2. mehmet okur is going to have a field day. instead of guarding yao, he doesnt have to play any defense. and on the offensive end, he gets to camp out on the 3point line all day long.

#42     May 8, 2007
  3. Boozer had 17 points and 20 rebounds. AK47 blocked 7 shots.

#43     May 8, 2007
  4. timcar

timcar

Round Two NBA playoffs and Golden State did it to me again. Watching the game and just waiting for Utah to blow this bad boy wide open by putting some distance between them and G.S.

But did the Warriors get blown out no way they ran, they shot and scored all night long turning this into an awesome game.
    Were we up all night long yes: however this G.S. team does make these playoff games fun no matter how late it is.

Problem with both the Warriors and Suns they score a ton of points but at some point they have to get stops. Great offense and bad defense leads to no championship rings.

#44     May 8, 2007

5. I think Boozer scored 35 and 41 points against Yao. I saw those games.

#45     May 9, 2007
  6. I turned off the Jazz game with about a minute to go after the Warriors scored again. How did they manage to lose?

What a crazy series. One team, the Jazz, is probably the best coached and most fundamentally sound in the league. The other plays like 5 guys on the playground, each trying to jack off a shot before someone else does. They remind me of the Wizards. Any resemblence to an up-tempo team that is actually disciplined like the Suns or Nets is purely accidental.

Kirilenko is an amazing defensive player, but he looks like he's lost his confidence on his jumper. He's passing up wide open shots. He needs to start hitting a few to keep the defense honest.

#46     May 10, 2007
  7. timcar

timcar

Don't get me wrong: I likes my G.S. Warriors but these guys must learn how to close out games. Missed free throws and lousy defense late in game by allowing Utah to make shot after shot is terrible. Two at home this weekend G.S. Warriors should even this series up.

How bout them D. Pistons going for back to back series sweeps. Is this team unstoppable or what?

#47     May 11, 2007
  8. baron davis posterizing AK47.... best facial since Vince Carter dunked on Zo last year.

#48     May 11, 2007
  9. Suns, baby!!

If Stoudemire and Diaw are suspended whilst Bowen's transgressions are excused, it will be a travesty. Especially since a one-game suspension would be the same as Horry's penalty, and that idiot set this whole thing off.

Come to think of it, might be veteran Rob's intention - to sacrifice his playing time for what would be a mortal blow to the Suns by having their important players get suspended.

I hope the league doesn't fall for it....

#49     May 15, 2007
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

the ended minutes where the best 5 minutes of game time this whole playoff...the suns needed to win this one in san antonio and they did...the 2 behind the back assists by nash where an absolute crucial blow to the san antonio defense..he was smothered and still got those 2 passes off for big time scores...an amazing finish ...

#50     May 15, 2007