Nba Playoff Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElCubano, Apr 20, 2007.

1. What a call by ghostzapper ! GS was still a 4 to 1 dog when this prediction of upset was made.
    Bought more GS at <20 all day on tradesports after posting this !!:)

#31     May 4, 2007
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

and i think ur finals call is also going to be correct...phx is a powerhouse..

#32     May 4, 2007
  3. Ojala que si, but the Spurs worry the hell out of me.

They seem to have Phoenix's number. They absolutely gutted a team (Denver) that plays a lot like Phoenix. I guess we'll see how big a difference Amare Stoudemire really makes....

#33     May 4, 2007
  4. T-Mac goes down in the first round...again.

IMO they need a quality point guard to replace Alston, and Yao has to learn to freakin' JUMP!! A 7'6 guy with single digit rebounds is just ridiculous. :mad:

Utah won this game and the series with their offensive rebounding.

#34     May 6, 2007
  5. AK47 rejected a couple of Yao's shots. You don't see that happening to Shaq.

#35     May 6, 2007
  6. #36     May 7, 2007
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

great game not soo good ending...to have it come down to a head butt...dayum :D

#37     May 7, 2007
  8. i dont think AK47 has covered shaq much. AK47 is a great defender and has a crazy wingspan. i wouldnt be surprised if he stuffed shaq a few times in a playoff series.

#38     May 7, 2007
  9. Yao is destined to become this generations version of Rick Smits....he has a touch, defends a little and all these other tools but just cannot dominate consistently.

think if this...If Yao's career ended today, where would he rank amongst the all time greats? I'd say somewhere behind Bob Lanier and maybe even Bill Cartwright!

#39     May 7, 2007
  10. Rik Smits was a 15/6 guy over his career. that is what yao got his rookie year. give yao some credit.

personally i think JVG stunted yao's growth and potential. he tried to turn yao into a patrick ewing clone. it'll be interested to see how yao develops under a new coach.

#40     May 8, 2007