Nba Playoff Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElCubano, Apr 20, 2007.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

de pinga....:mad:

#21     Apr 30, 2007
  2. Nordic

Nordic

The Bulls are definitely better than fair. They will beat Detroit in 6 but that's as far as they will go with no legit low post game. Their style of play is entertaining to watch.

#22     May 1, 2007
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

i dont think so...thats like saying de la hoya is going to win this saturday...:D

#23     May 1, 2007
  4. How can you call the heat heartless? What an idiotic thing to say...DWADE should have had surgery to repair his shoulder yet has grunted through the pain in an attempt to win....what a dumb ass thing to say...the bulls are better, plain and simple...younger and faster...outside of a hobbled wade, you have two aging centers, a 40 year old point g. in peyton and a couple of role players.

Ya know...I grew up watching the Golden age of hoops in the 70's and 80's....Its amazing how time has transformed opinions about the era.....back in the 70's and 80's defense went like this: I'll let you shoot if you let me shoot!....team ball? where? Ya know everyone always talks about the lakers and celts of the 80's...I loved the lakers...but those games were 120 to 118 !!! and they really didn't have a 3 pointer to defend!
    Entertainment? yeah...Iceman scoring 42 against World Free...that was entertaining? nobody played dee!

#24     May 1, 2007
  5. fhl

fhl

Good points. I think in addition to just today's general impetus to play d, the players are so much stronger and more athletic now, allowing them to bang around so much more. When you watch the espn classic games, they look downright skinny and somewhat slower than they are today. I think this additional muscle has improved the defensive end more than the offensive end.

#25     May 1, 2007
  6. timcar

timcar

Tonight game 5 Dallas and Golden State who will win? Will we see Mark Cuban get more upset if his team loses the series at home? And will Charles B. wear that green MAVS jersey yet again?

#26     May 1, 2007
  7. That was an amazing game that, IMO, the refs totally fucked up.

Terry should have been ejected and suspended after his throw-down of Davis on the sidelines. Precedent? Raja Bell's throw-down of Kobe last year and his ensuing ejection and suspension.

Stephen Jackson claps his hands at the end to mock the crowd and he gets ejected. This being his second ejection in the series, he may be suspended for Game 6.

One of the last sequences, Dallas shooting free throws, Nowitzki comes over the top from behind and knocks the ball out of bounds. A foul. The call? Dallas ball.

Baron Davis' supposed sixth "foul." Ridiculous.

The league clearly wants to draw this out to a Game 7 for ratings' sake.

However, GS had the opportunity to win this game in the last three minutes when they were up by nine points. Then, instead of milking the clock, they threw up brick after brick from the perimeter. Outscored 15-0. Can you say CHOKE!!

I really wonder if GS can bounce back from this loss, be it with the help of the officials or not. Bottom line is that they had their destiny in their own hands, then fucked themselves. I wonder if GS can bounce back from that in the next game. If they lose Game 6, IMO they'll lose this series.

#27     May 2, 2007
  8. fhl

fhl

Terry definitely should have been hit with t or ejected.

#28     May 2, 2007
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

disregard this comment...Hoya will win on a desicion....the re-match is where they will make their mula...its just up to maywether to participate in the biggest bamboozle known to man..DON KING :p

#29     May 2, 2007
  10. Golden State, baby!! :)

That second half was just a massacre.

As Baron Davis's star rises, Nowitzki's falls.

Wow, what a series!

#30     May 4, 2007