Nba Playoff Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElCubano, Apr 20, 2007.

1. another black exploitation by the man in suits.

#11     Apr 23, 2007
  2. Nordic

Nordic

The Bulls looked real impressive last night. ( yea I live in ChiTown) Ben Gordon and Luol Deng are a couple all-stars in the making. Throw in a Kirk Hinrich and Ben Wallace playing excellent defense and these boys could go further then most of the experts predicted.

#12     Apr 25, 2007
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

abosutely....but we been down this road before. :D

#13     Apr 25, 2007
  4. Ok...Im pathetic, we all know that...so i stayed up till 2 am and watched both games end to end.....here's my take:

riley will make adjustments and will keep the games close...the bulls live and die by the jumper....if they shoot poorly they will lose...they have no inside game....

the suns? holy shit man! what a clinic...but over the last two years i have lost a lot of respect for Phil...no adjustments, no game management..nothing....even last night....no Dee, no ability to slow it down or make adjustments and often times no time outs called even though the suns were on a 10-0 run with dunks and lay ups...he looked like an assistant coach taking over the bench after an ejection!...when they did call time outs they came out of it like a HS team and stood around and watched Kobe launch a three pointer!! no set play? nothing? Phil quit that game around the midway point of the 2nd Q and I'll tell you what....if he gets swept it will severely hurt his legacy IMO....up 3-1 lat year they lost...getting swept this year?? more an more its looking like he is best at handing out books by the Dalai lama but does not have the ability to XXX and OOO unless of course he has the two most dominant players in NBA over the last 20 years ( jordan and Shaq)

#14     Apr 25, 2007
  5. fhl

fhl

When the Heat get back to the friendly confines, Shaq and Wade will live on the free throw line and if the bulls are hitting, they'll keep it close, if not they'll get blown out. I've watched da bulls enough this season to know that there is no way to prognosticate in advance whether they"ll be hitting or not. btw, it's the only good series in the east.

Wish the west series, which are all good, were on a little bit earlier. (yawn):)

#15     Apr 25, 2007
  6. Nordic

Nordic

But....if Shaq gets in foul trouble early and Miami keeps walking the ball up all night letting the Bulls set up defensively Miami will loose this at home.

I do agree The Bulls live and die on the jumpers off the pick-and-roll.

You need to get TIVO or DVR the games my friend.

:D

#16     Apr 25, 2007
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

this is crucial..we need him on the court as much as possible. I think we will still pull this off...but i dont like whats in store for us...

#17     Apr 25, 2007
  8. fhl

fhl

Love that Golden State! Mavs got that deer in headlight look.

Looks like I gotta return to my Bulls roots. Heat just don't got it.

#18     Apr 28, 2007
  9. the bulls are fair at best and the heartless heat couldnt do jack squat to defend

the heat was only lucky they were not playing the bulls of the 90's before the nba became so sad

HEAT=NO HEART

NBA= PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR ENTERTAINMENT

#19     Apr 29, 2007
  10. That may be the case during much of the regular season, but I'm enjoying the heck out of the playoffs, in particular this amazing GS-Dallas series.

Baron Davis is looking like the second coming of, dare I say it.....Michael Jordan. Tell me his performance tonight was not Jordanesque: unbelieveable shots, steals, assists, willing his teammates to believe in themselves and execute. Good grief, maybe Davis is as good as I had been hearing he was...

As much as I am rooting for GS, I don't think they can handle the Spurs if they meet up.

You have to assume it's going to be Detroit coming out of the East, unless the Bulls really get their mojo working. Sweeping the defending champs (lo siento, Cubano!) will really boost their confidence, so you never know.

#20     Apr 30, 2007