NBA Fever??????????????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElCubano, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Hype? This kid is LEGIT, Cubano! Having said that, I think the fair thing to do would be to have him share the award with 'Melo.

#11     Apr 19, 2004
  2. how much for front row ticket in aa arena?

#12     Apr 19, 2004
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

he is good no he is great...not only can the man score he is very exciting to watch live... the award for rookie of the year should go to Melo though...he ended the season on fuego getting his team into the playoff spot; yes all by his lonesome....and Dwayne Wade is for real....watch this kid folks..he will be a contender ( no hype included )

#13     Apr 19, 2004
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

season...on the court big bucks....$250k per year ...but that includes every single event held in the AA arena ( I dont know if its just the season or the year ) and of course parking....

#14     Apr 19, 2004
  5. Anyone rate the pistons a chance this year?

Like everyone else, I had my concerns about wallace but he seems to be working out great and the team seems to be maintaining its "coachability". Imo, this is a stronger team than that which made the conference finals last year and looks to be a legit chance for the finals.

#15     Apr 19, 2004
  6. I don't remember exactly what they said, but Sports Illustrated favored them to win the East, and I think they felt they would be a tougher opponent for the Western Finalist than in the past. In fact, somewhere I read (I think in SI) that Detroit should be a decent pick for 2005 after some of the expected player movement after this season.

#16     Apr 19, 2004
  7. For $250,000, those seats better cure cancer or solve hunger and create world peace or something!

#17     Apr 19, 2004
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

I agree....Lil Wallace blends well with Big Ben Wallace....but i think the HEAT will work that magic....cmon Baby ...keep ur fingers crossed...in the end the ref's will eventually be told to side with L.A. :D

#18     Apr 20, 2004
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

crazy huh.....those are court side seats....i know for sure thats what one person has paid....

#19     Apr 20, 2004
  10. Beyond crazy. I mean, I love bb, but there are so many great causes, its hard to see paying that kind of money under any circumstances to watch a game. Think how many people could be fed with that money! Think how many public college scholarships that could provide!

#20     Apr 20, 2004