NBA fever..........Catch it!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElCubano, Apr 26, 2006.

1. u crazy bear you.... .:cool:

#41     May 24, 2006
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

imagine how you are going to feel friday morning.... :eek:

#42     May 24, 2006
  3. I think it was obvious that the Pistons were going to have trouble last night. They had just escaped a game seven, after thnking they would get a walkover against the LeBrons. But they still have given up a home game, which can be critical.

Another question is the future of Flip Saunders if they lose this series. They just don't look like the same team to me as they did under Brown. It's ironic that the Knicks apparently are desperate to get rid of Brown.

#43     May 24, 2006
  4. It was pointed out on ESPN the other day the number of technical fouls that Sheed has this year...which didn't happen under Brown.

I think Flip is not doing much coaching, but thinking they can coach themselves. There was a reason he was fired. I don't think he has the resume or the balls to get in these criminals faces....

If they don't go to the finals this year, look for that team to be broken up.

It isn't a lack of talent....

#44     May 24, 2006
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

They were one step behind us all night...the run to tie and take the lead all but exhausted them and they just didnt have the legs to finish us off... perhaps I should tell Riley to give Wade and Shaq the day off on game 2...looks like we may not need them after all..... yeah baby...

p.s. David sterns announcement that he will fix the knicks or that he has a way to fix the knicks is absud and he should be fined for making such comments...just cuz they are in a huge market doesnt mean they should get special treatment...Brown done fucked himself...he will be going to Golden State..Sacramento doesnt want him...you heard it here first

#45     May 24, 2006
  6. Cubano, as happy as I am that your Heat won yesterday, it would be unwise to count the Pistons out so early.

They have proved over and over again that they can come back from behind in any given series, and play their best when their backs are against the wall (2nd half, Game 7 v.s. Cavaliers).

Paz,
    H

#46     May 24, 2006
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

They should have never been behind in the Cavaliers series; that goes to show that their stock is dropping..Lets not forget that last year they beat us with an injured Dwayne Wade...This year we be healthy..same teams different time... OUR TIME..

I agree with you that I shouldnt count them out...we were a 6 point under last night...we shall see where we are at come thursday...perhaps a 3 point fav :D

#47     May 24, 2006
  8. fhl

fhl

I'm having such a good day, I decided to go to the DQ to have a blizzard with HEATh bars. Part of my HEAlTh food diet. After all, we're having a HEAT wave here and it will be a good chance for me to turn off the HEATer in my car and try out the ac. So I got the blizzard, brought it home and set it down next to the HEArTh. Didn't notice my dog nearby. Get back and what do you know: sHE ATe it. Those big eyes pull on my HEArTstrings, though, so I'll just forget about it and go to the beach. Hope I don't get HEATstroke.
    Later, guys!

#48     May 24, 2006
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D

unstoppable....I predict NBA champs if Shaq Fu continues his outstanding play...

#49     May 30, 2006
  10. the pain....

#50     May 30, 2006