NBA fever..........Catch it!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElCubano, Apr 26, 2006.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

all i need now is for lebron to take detroit all the way to game seven so as to make sure that guaran-sheed's ankle swells up like a grapefruit and its all ova playboys.....mark me words...eastern conference champs..call vegas and put a benji on it..I guaran-sheed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#11     May 17, 2006
  2. But in Phoenix, Denise Bell may have provided the mother of all mother moments. Prompted by Kobe Bryant's crack a few days earlier that her son, Suns guard Raja Bell, "wasn't hugged enough as a kid," she showed up in the media room after the Lakers' Game 7 first-round loss and waited for Bryant to enter. "Hey, Kobe," Denise called. "Need a hug?"

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...s/playoffs/2006/05/18/delightful.dozen/2.html Ya gotta love it!

#12     May 18, 2006
  3. Well, Cubano, your wish came true. Sheed's ankle is indeed still bothering him. He's still a much better offensive player than Haslem, though, and Walker has the defensive prowess of, um, a concrete pylon...

Ought to be a very good series, though, if Miami can stay healthy.

Dallas v.s. Phoenix - that's gonna be a fun, high scoring series, but you have to give the Mavs the edge cuz of their big guys. If Stoudamire and Thomas were healthy I'd be going the other way..

#13     May 23, 2006
  4. shaq is still fat.

that wade guy is a lebron-wannabe.

mcdyess is better then 3 of your starting 5.

this will be a repeat of last year. like usual, miami doesn't have the tools to deal with us big-boys from detroit. :cool:

-kk

#14     May 23, 2006
  5. fhl

fhl

Detroit showed they are not all they are cracked up to be against Cleveland. The Heat are gonna get em this time!:)

#15     May 23, 2006
  6. Detroit did not look like itself from years past. They seemed a step slow to me. But Miami has problems as well, chiefly that Shaq and 'Zo are getting old.

Another series that will be determined by the refs. If they let Shaq bull his way around the basket, Heat win.

#16     May 23, 2006
  7. ElCubano

ElCubano

I think we win the series..thats just me though...like the one poster said..lebron and co. showed us that detroit can be beat...

wish me luck...i gots alot riding on it

#17     May 23, 2006
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

which ones??? our dynamic duo is better than all five detroit starters

and we are well rested...unlike the beat up detroit team

#18     May 23, 2006
  9. Haslem, Walker, and Mourning.

I call BS on your "dynamic duo" a wanna-be and someone 5 years off their prime does not a dynamic duo make.

Wade is your best player, and he is good - I give him a 6.5/10 where lebron is a 9/10.

Pistons in 6.

#19     May 23, 2006
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

we arnet playing lebron numbnuts....so i couldnt give a flying f**k if he is a 10

and while not in his prime..Shaq fu is still a force to be reckon with...ill take him over ben wallace anyday...

and lets not forget they almost lost to cleveland a team that shouldn't have won one game according to some analysts...and they only have lebron... ;o)

#20     May 23, 2006