NBA fever..........Catch it!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ElCubano, Apr 26, 2006.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

:D

Thrusday ticker tape parade at 2pm through biscayne blvd...come one come all. Haslem and Mourning won this game. I am happy for peyton and Mourning...this buds for you guys...

#151     Jun 21, 2006
  2. definitely..

best thing about this is that Peyton and Morning finally after all these years get to retire with a championship

#152     Jun 21, 2006

3. Congrats amigo.....they deserved it and wanted it more...Im really happy for Shaq and Co.....but MAN!!! Zo was handing out more rejections then harvard law school!!!....Dirk didn't want to go near the basket...the whole team was just settling for J's instead of attacking the rim like D-wade....im really starting to wonder about Dirk and his heart....when the Heat needed a big basket late in the game, D-wade went and TOOK the ball from his teammates and then took it to the rim with reckless abandon....when the Mav's needed a big basket...Dirk would go and stand 30 ft. from the hoop waiting for a pass.

Congrats again and don't drink too much:D

#153     Jun 21, 2006
  4. I just want to note, that indeed the only purpose for my previous comment in this thread bashing the NBA was to call your guys attention to the Soccer World Cup.

I have nothing against basketball.

:)

#154     Jul 7, 2006