Nazi Theme nightclub/lounge?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Aug 4, 2010.

1. What do you think of such an idea. I bet it would make money.

Opening up a Nazi Themed nightclub, with all the trimmings, Red Flags hanging down, Waiters and Waitresses dressed as SS with regalia. Call the place club treblinka.

I bet it could attract a profitable niche market. And all the free media publicity will guarantee you will get business.

2. i think it's despicable and extremely shallow and insensitive.

do understand what "Nazi" stands for?

3. I agree it is horrible but I bet there is money to be made opening up such a place.

4. Only if it's housed in a firetrap with one narrow exit.

5. Reminds me of the time a friend of mine built a putt putt golf course. I told him that he should install a confederate flag and number for each corresponding hole. He didn't do it. :D

6. it's a terrible idea

7. Would you locate it next to a synagogue or an Israeli consulate office? :confused: :(

8. utube: this one worked.
    [Liza Minnelli - Mein Herr - Cabaret] 4:10+Added to
    queue
    Liza Minnelli - Mein Herr - Cabaret
    Liza Minnelli performing "Mein Herr" in the 1972 Oscar-winning musical Cabaret. No one can do it like she does! *I do not own this video. Rights ...
    by ainfean1 | 3 years ago | 1,883,387 views
    ["Money" - Liza Minnelli, Joel Grey] 2:56+Added to
    queue
    "Money" - Liza Minnelli, Joel Grey
    own this video. Rights belong to ABC Pictures, Allied Artists Pictures, and Warner Bros. ... cabaret money joel grey liza minnelli 1972 bob fosse ...
    by ainfean1 | 3 years ago | 2,881,133 views
    [Life is a cabaret!] 3:41+Added to
    queue
    Life is a cabaret!
    A music video of the film "Cabaret" with shot of the last scene and "Mein Herr". The music is "Cabaret" of the film. Liza, we love you ^^!!
    by GardeniaMana | 4 years ago | 991,062 views
    [Cabaret] 7:48+Added to
    queue

9. Well Muslims are building a 13 floor victory tower right in front of the Twin Towers collapse celebrating 9/11. So maybe that lounge could go right next to it.

If Muslims can do it why not the NEONAZIs?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XQkcP0olmQY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XQkcP0olmQY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

10. This idea reminds me of the classic movie The Producers starring Zero Mostel. He and anothe guy were trying to finance a Broadway Play and they ended up selling >100% of it, leaving them in a serious bind. They hit on the idea of producing a play so bad, it would close opening night. They called it "Springtime for Hitler" and it was kind of like this nightclub idea. Unfortunatley for them, the play was a smash hit, leading to more problems.

#10     Aug 4, 2010