Nazi Survivor: Keep your guns, Buy more guns.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 22, 2013.

1. They've been doing it throughout history. Currently doing it in many countries around the world.

Just wasn't supposed to ever happen HERE!

:(

#21     Feb 21, 2014
  2. ================
    That NOLA/Katrina was strange in many respects.Did you see that picture of mayor,laughing, pointing a gun @ his own chief of police?? Even stranger, did not the same mayor just get convicted on multiple corruption charges.???
    :cool:Praise the Lord + pass the ammo

Another problem,gator hunters never did give up guns; gators ARE 2 MEAN .LOL:D

#22     Feb 23, 2014
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/03XEUPfD0qM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

===========================================================================================

Illinois Middle School Workbook: Second Amendment is for ‘Certain Weapons’ that are ‘Registered’

[​IMG]

====================================================================================

I just happen to notice that one of Gabby Giffords' "Americans for Responsible Solutions" two solutions is expanding criminal background checks. Jared Lee Loughner, the lunatic that put a bullet in her brain. Had just passed a background check prior to purchasing the Glock 19 he shot her with. I would have thought that even with her brain damage, she could come up with something better than a proposal for more of the same bureaucracy that failed to prevent her shooting.

#23     Mar 24, 2014
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's coming to America thanks to our parasites, nazicrats, and no-balls republicans. I'm fumed now!!!!!:mad:

#24     Mar 24, 2014
  5. Interesting how the still on that video is of a country style gun owner with a hunting rifle, sighting down the scope.

When I was working in rural Mississippi, I was camped next to a guy who claimed to be ex-Navy ordinance and had been involved in wiring up all the munitions used to assassinate foreign nationals on special ops missions before entering the civilian world. I'm sure he wired up a few land mines that took the legs from some innocent villager somewhere, and he was tormented by his past. He also drank heavily and some nights sitting around the campfire he would go into some of his past, but wouldn't "confirm or deny" some of the secret weapons I asked him if he knew about. :)

He said a sniper is the worst enemy you can have because you can't see, hear, or anticipate when the next round will whiz past your head. He said having an active sniper targeting your camp is a serious morale killer. The dude had some serious firepower in his camper, right down to an antique russian long rifle w/ bayonet.

Hunting rifle with scope is probably one of the most dangerous weapons in the eyes of the US Gov, based on this. Hiding in the woods, half a mile away behind a berm, sighting down the scope at the overzealous cop raiding his neighborhood...... is it any wonder why armored transport vehicles are getting so popular with local police departments now? The liberty loving, real American redneck marksman, familiar the local land and armed to the teeth with accurate rifles is basically like the Afghanistan rebels without the stinger missiles. :eek:

#25     Mar 24, 2014
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'd like to have some stingers and side of claymores. Ooh rah!!!

#26     Mar 25, 2014
  7. fhl

fhl

I googled nazi collaborator and convicted insider trader and guess who i got as the first item on the list?

The democrats favorite source of funds.

#27     Mar 25, 2014
  8. Ricter

Ricter

Good post. Sums up why I like my very unremarkable .270 Winchester so well.

#28     Mar 25, 2014
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

A Virginia businessman has been convicted of violating Washington, D.C. gun laws for possessing what amounts to, wait for it, replica musket balls. For that he was sentenced to time served, fined $50, and forced to enroll in the District's gun-offender registry.

#29     Mar 26, 2014
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Is this the Stock Broker? Un-fucking real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: What's the fucking difference between musket balls, and a hand full of fucking rocks?!?!????:mad::mad:

#30     Mar 26, 2014