Nazi Survivor: Keep your guns, Buy more guns.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Mar 22, 2013.

1. #11     Mar 22, 2013
  2. #12     Mar 22, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

“We’re going to find out… I say we don’t fund them ’til we get an answer. Those type of things really challenge Americans. They are worried about this administration,” Huelscamp urged.

#13     Mar 22, 2013
  4. Ricter

Ricter

I'm sure when the reps are next in power that they will, out of conscience, ask for a refund on the unused ammunition. ; )

#14     Mar 22, 2013
  5. Couple of thoughts on this.

Maybe when the police dept in NOLA went to shit during Katrna, might not be such a bad thing. LEO's not that dedicated or all it's cracked up to be when the SHTF. I don't know, just saying.

Secondly if you send enough military on needless or pointless missions, these guys might think twice about turning guns on fellow citizens.

#15     Mar 22, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

They'll probably be able to give every taxpayer a handgun and 1000 rounds of ammo.

#16     Mar 22, 2013
  7. Trust me POINTLESS missions are the norm, now obviously fucked up unconstitutional and counter productive is a different thing.

The simple answer to that is do not allow unit cohesion, rotate staff frequently on the operational level, heavy use of undercover spies ,every soldier is potentially a political spy with a completely different real chain of command.
    Because of the incompetence this causes inevitably death brigades will be formed to handle anything deemed serious even including crushing normal units that have failed to see the "lean forward" vision.

#17     Mar 22, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#18     Feb 20, 2014
  9. #19     Feb 21, 2014
  10. Praise the LORD, and pass the ammunition.

"Peace through superior firepower"

#20     Feb 21, 2014