naz 100 futures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by larrybf, Apr 15, 2001.

1. tradeRX

tradeRX

>Some time ago I was testing two identical systems.The only difference was that at entry point one system was buy the other sell. Both made money consistently.

What you need is another good indicator to confirm your choice...may I recommend flipping a coin? ...:cool:

#11     Jun 14, 2001
  2. elon

elon

Hi ArchAngel,

The answer to your question is that I display things as they are, meaning, we are a brokergae firm that have access to lots of information. Some of the information is "our own"
    while other is from 3rd party sources. However we are the gateway for the info - thats why you can get the info or details from the same site. As a broker I get tonnes of inquiries/approaches from different services that want us to offer their product/advice/service to our clients. I screen the ones that look reasonable and mention the good ones to my clients/prospects. Hope this clarify.

Be more than happy to answer any other questions.

#12     Jun 14, 2001
  3. Cesko

Cesko

TradeRX
    What's your point?
    The only reason I did it, was curiosity.

#13     Jun 15, 2001
  4. Cesko

Cesko

TradeRX
    Talking about flipping of the coins. Thank you for advice. I suppose you have some super-smart entry set-up.
    It might come as a surprise to you but I do not use the coins as an entry set-up.

#14     Jun 15, 2001