Navy Stages Show of Force Off Iran Coast

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by AMW, May 23, 2007.

1. yes but N Korea doesnt have oil like Iran does so Oil powers in US wont make any money there..

Also Israel doesnt care about N Korea, but would love to have Iran destroyed. Since USA is Israels bitch

#11     May 23, 2007
  2. Why?

#12     May 23, 2007
  3. Let me see if I get some time this afternoon at lunch to draw a pop-up book for you. What's your preferred hero/heroine? You can choose from SpongeBob Squarepants or Dora the Explorer.

#13     May 23, 2007
  4. It is a straight forward question, deserving of a straight forward reasoned response.

For example, do the Iraquis appear to be wilting in the face of superior fire power?

Why would you expect the Iranians to be any different than say you would be, if attacked by outside forces.

IMO, you would fight back.

#14     May 23, 2007
  5. PJKIII

PJKIII

Quote of the day right there....nice one.

#15     May 23, 2007
  6. The only 3 things grazia_s thinks Boosh could do right:

1) Resign

2) 38 slug to his temple

3) EM pulse to (Lon) Chaney's pacemaker

#16     May 23, 2007
  7. After the debacle in Iraq, there's no way we're going to war with Iran. if I were them I wouldn't be the least concerned.

p.s. there is no such thing as a missle with a 2500 mi range that has the accuracy to target something as small as a camel, but I'm sure you knew that and were just stating a hyperbole

#17     May 23, 2007
  8. what is wrong with you people... Iraq has gone so well.... why stop there. the neocon's plan is to start WWIII ... does anyone seriously think they are going to stop with Iraq?

#18     May 23, 2007
  9. http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/05/23/iran.nuclear.reut/index.html

Iran continues with its nuke development.

Cool, let them develop nukes. The US should step out completely, in fact, give them a big smiling thumbs up. Tell the world it supports Irans efforts to produce peaceful nuclear programs.

Then when a mushroom cloud appears over Isreal, the US immediately blames Europe and the UN for not taking care of business in their backyard, and for imposing sanctions that didnt deter Iran from developing nukes.

We save a bunch of money, and europe gets radioactive rain for a few weeks. Seems fitting. Sounds like a great plan.

#19     May 23, 2007
  10. To be entirely accurate, I believe he specified not just the camel but the camel's anal orifice.

#20     May 23, 2007