Navy Seal Throws Himself on Grenade In Iraq: Posthumonously Awarded Medal of Honor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Apr 1, 2008.

1. So basically, your saying their nuts, barking bonkers mad, right?
    In what capacity did you work with said nutty nutbags?

#21     Apr 2, 2008
  2. He's a Marine jackhole. Many ops require SEAL's and Marines to work side-by-side.

#22     Apr 2, 2008
  3. Oh, indahook is a marine? I was just asking, is all.
    Now, lets put some things in perspective here, a split second decision that saves peoples lives is worthy of a posthumous medal.
    Wonderfull, fantastic.

You can't quantify bravery from an action that took the very deceased recipent of a medal a fraction of a second to expedite, on instinct.
    These things, these shiny trophies are for the living and aggreived, not the poor sod who made that snap decision, is all im saying.

Jackhole:D

#23     Apr 2, 2008
  4. Petty Officer Monsoor is a hero, you fucking worm sperm.

He knew the consequences of his actions and he gave his life to save his Team mates.

You don't understand that concept apparently you oxygen thieving piece of shit.

#24     Apr 2, 2008
  5. No I have no idea what you're saying. But the term Marine is always capitilized. Got it?

#25     Apr 2, 2008
  6. Speaking of that, it's a great time to point out that seal is a cute cuddly little mammal with whiskers, whereas a SEAL is an operator and the title of the hero of which this thread is about.

Thanks for bringing that up Dr Z.

#26     Apr 2, 2008
  7. Unbeleivable, but i get attacked for pointing out some basic realities, for example, that tens of millions have died glorious, brave deaths for whatever cause throughout history, who never got a medal, before or after there effort.

Marines are always capitalised ON doc, the dead dont give a rats if their name is inscribed on something, for whatever reason.

Did i say this guy WASNT a hero? No, I didnt.
    I said you cant quantify bravery via instinct, i never said a medal wasn't deserved, nor that he wasnt a hero.

Clearly, armoured saints trolling technique of adding a smiley face on virtually any sentence works a treat, especially where its completely innapropriate.

Man, i get lambasted for pointing out reality, Marines are not unique snowflakes, no more than any other fighting force in the world.
    This mans instinctive response, is what makes the legends that you are so quick to defend, out of sheer parochial pride.
    I haven't met many military personnel, whose training hadn't made them, kinda nuts, basically;
    I am suggesting, there are plenty of unsung heroes out there, who never got squat for ther respective humanity.

#27     Apr 2, 2008
  8. No, I am saying they are amongst the highest class of human beings in the entire world. Loyal, highly intelligent, in the best physical condition of anybody I have ever seen in person and down to earth. Not like the movies at all....not a bit of arrogance.

Had the honor to float with them for 6 months on the USS Nashville (LPD 13) in summer of 1993..24 Marine Expeditionary Unit, Special Ops capable....my unit (2nd ANGLICO) were ground Forward Air Controllers(scouts) and supported SEALs with Marine Corp Air support - in Mogadishu and Kismayu, Somalia.

#28     Apr 2, 2008

9. You're not even exaggerating... Remember how a certain lowlife troll lectured to us about the ethical <i>equality</i> of (U.S. war hero) Pat Tillman and (murdering terrorist scum) Mohammad Atta?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31997&perpage=10

A full 20% of our fellow ET members can't tell right from wrong on the most elementary and basic of levels... stunning.

#29     Apr 2, 2008
  10. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Patton was the greatest story ever told. .... George C Scott, the very same who starred in Dr. StrangeLove ...

... My grandfather was a captain in Patton's 2nd Army ... Landed at Normandy ... I'd like to die with my boots on .... I'm more likely to die with my balls in my hands

#30     Apr 2, 2008