Navy Seal Throws Himself on Grenade In Iraq: Posthumonously Awarded Medal of Honor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Apr 1, 2008.

1. And he died for? To save those that fought by his side, and only that. Everything else pales in comparison and is pure political bullshit.
    Another life snuffed out, in another war, in another place nobody gives a rats ass about. Is it 2008, or 1968? Whatever the case I salute him.
    Now I think I'll go scream as loud as I can.:mad:

#11     Apr 1, 2008
  2. Though not the same, they are there because they love the Country and what it stands for. Part of that is the freedom that comes with a free economy. What galls me, are the thieves who manipulate, steal, and aid our enemies with laundering money. How do we know who paid for the grenade that killed our Man? I've been thinking like that for years. This is why the Patriot Act looks for illicit transfer.

I do what I do because I'm too old to do what he did. And like him, I won't stop. It 's not much for someone who made such a sacrifice, but at least it's my all.

#12     Apr 1, 2008
  3. What exactly is it that you do what you do?

#13     Apr 1, 2008
  4. I tell people I'm not really sure.

But we're making a lot of progress doing it.

Its very difficult to explain, but consider this. Patrick Bryne said in a web interview that 'sec employees have preloaded ATM cards'.

http://www.junkfax.org/fax/profiles/wsp/woltz/WoltzBailObjection.pdf

Guess who they laundered money for????

No more banks, no more ATM cards, raids into Lichtenstein, and Switzerland. And now, Lehman with Proof. We'll get there.

Least we can do.

#14     Apr 1, 2008
  5. Sheesh el tigre...don't you even know that the Bahamas are a wholly owned subsidiary of the US Government?

#15     Apr 1, 2008
  6. So the question remains. since you're too old to be a SEAL and throw yourself upon a grenade.

What do you do already?

#16     Apr 1, 2008
  7. Oh yes moonbats can, and they will continue to do so.

To TT2 and his ilk, the suicide bomber in the market and the hooded decapitator of helpless civilians and captured troops in Iraq is as much a hero as this SEAL.

#17     Apr 1, 2008
  8. Crimefighters. We're Crimefighters.

Now, if you'll excuse me, Commissioner Gordon is on the phone.

#18     Apr 1, 2008
  9. You think the military is there to protect a "free economy"? Why arent Iceland and Norway there, they have free economies too? Why didn't terrorists try to crash planes into buildings in those countries? I'd say it's because they don't have bullyist policies that piss of Muslims everywhere , and their bombs and bullets don't kill innocent Arabs. It has nothing to do with whether a country has a free economy. It's sad a soldier died but he shouldn't have been put in harms way in the first place.

Oh by the way, this story is just a patriotic propoganda tool. I'm sure it happened, but look how the Pentagon is using it to light the fire of Americans. They'll probably use it as a recruiting tool too.

#19     Apr 1, 2008
  10. ^^Another Code Pink moonbat using a different alias to be added to the Ignore list^^

#20     Apr 2, 2008