Navillus Securities

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Trader7793, Jul 23, 2003.

1. they are closing down retail desk and focusing on prop trading with another compnay...they may be changing the name

#11     Oct 8, 2003
  2. I had decided to prop trade with them after demonstrating the software. I left messages with my contact several time last week and never received a call back. This week I have been calling and no one wants to tell me what is going on.

Looks like I am going back to the drawing board. If you have any suggestions for me, please PM.

#12     Oct 8, 2003
  3. We have been contacted by a lot of former traders interested in a similar program, our LLC omnibus trading accounts which have been running very smoothly now for over a year and have no plans of shutting it down. In fact, we are looking to continue its growth.

Our ideal candidate will have several years of trading experience. They will have the desire, the drive, and the commitment to succeed. If you believe that success begets success, then this is the program for you.

XoomTrade is a leader in direct access trading. We have developed an innovative trading opportunity for qualified candidates who are seriously interested in trading US Equities.

You may trade Nasdaq, NYSE, and AMEX stocks with our state-of-the-art trading software, and be immediately eligible for our super-low commission rates. Your payout is 100% of the profits generated by your trading.

You also have the option of trading either directly on our trading floor in Orlando, Fl., or remotely from your home or office. Please contact our Support Department at 1-866-683-4739 or email: support@xoomtrade.com , and please give your name and your status as a LLC Trader, and we will start the preparations to welcome you as our newest LLC Trader.

This offer requires individuals to put in $5,000 in risk capital. Based on this, they are given ample buying power to trade equities. All losses are debited from the risk capital. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

XoomTrade Customer Support
    www.xoomtrade.com

#13     Oct 8, 2003
  4. It appears they are going to be merging with a bigger company.

my 2 cents

#14     Oct 8, 2003
  5. Japhy

Japhy

Nope, they went out of business. Looks like some of their trading groups are headed to Echo though...

#15     Oct 8, 2003

6. or assent

#16     Oct 8, 2003
  7. gimp570

gimp570

wrong! they are going with Barkley or Hold bros

M

#17     Oct 8, 2003

8. Barkley? I thought it was either Assent or H bros

#18     Oct 8, 2003
  9. I spoke with the trading department at Navillus Securities today. They explained to me that they have not gone out of business. They merged with Barkley trading (they specialized in NASDAQ liquidity trading)in order to provide better services. I was told that due to regulations they had to notify their clients and remote traders that they were shutting down at least while they were going thru the process of the merger, which officially ended today. So basically they will be up and running as the new firm tomorrow.

#19     Oct 8, 2003
  10. Anyone have the website for this firm?

#20     Oct 8, 2003