Natty

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by PAPA ROACH, Oct 29, 2008.

1. H 12 call trading around 9 cents for size on the floor. I think about 3,500 went thru. Paper bidding.

#21     Nov 3, 2008
  2. i like the name ogarb lol, natty caught a nice bid today. I'm long h/j didnt add any on the dip this a.m.

#22     Nov 3, 2008
  3. somebody looks to be making a move judging by the movement. what do you make of it

#23     Nov 3, 2008
  4. definately a solid buyer gobbling up offers on ICE, has become more aggressive as the day goes on. so much for the weaker feel this am.

#24     Nov 3, 2008
  5. I think just some piggie back trading after the buying of the H 12 Cs. Being told McNamara bought some of them earlier, but not the full volume. Clarion brokered the rest.

McNamara been around for years. People pay attn when they do things.

#25     Nov 3, 2008
  6. I use the guys that have had a dozen diff names over the last few years, was Capital last, now I think they are Peak. Kevin Brennan is an old buddy from my days on the floor, he is a clerk there now. I know they do some huge size for a few funds, and then my piss ant shit.:D

#26     Nov 3, 2008
  7. How'd your cegt fp end up today?

#27     Nov 3, 2008
  8. It was getting late, gda was .08 and someone lifted a few offers finally, I offered .19 and was lifted. thought it was a victory at the time, damn late trades went as high as $3. $11 a dek penalty on flex pool, scary shit if you get causght long. NO transport out unless you have firm.

#28     Nov 3, 2008
  9. That stuff sounds like a beast. Gimme a 60 delta option any day of the week.

Was told the V9/F0 spread was pretty popular. Alot was moving in the backs.

#29     Nov 3, 2008
  10. Interesting morning in natty. Guy I frequently chat w/ about the mrkt thinks we're too bearish and in need of a little run. Looks like it may happen today.

All the front months are moving, w/ the backs trailing. Front is more aggressive than cash, which is usually the opposite.

Have not heard much from the floor yet.

#30     Nov 4, 2008