National Debt, the cure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NoBailOutBoy, Sep 7, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Isn't that supposed to be 'Honest Injun'?

#41     Sep 7, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

:confused:

I'm assuming you're drunk.

#42     Sep 7, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, but I didn't know how to spell "injun" so I used a word that sounds the same. I'm sure our spelling Nazi bitch brASS hole will correct me.

#43     Sep 7, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

I wonder if BSAM is texting and driving. We may not hear from him for a while. Well, I won't anyway since he is burried deep in my ignor list.

#44     Sep 7, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think he's drunk. REAL drunk. As in stupid drunk. Falling off his bar stool peeing in his pants drunk.

#45     Sep 7, 2012
  6. Oh My, another trendlover:D :D

#46     Sep 7, 2012
  7. Eight

Eight

I can't cure most of the people on these forums but I actually do have the cure for the National Debt: 1) All Banks owned by the Public Sector and all the income for government earned from the interest. 2) Consumption tax replacing all the current forms of taxation.

#47     Sep 7, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha. At least he isn't slurring his words. :D

#48     Sep 7, 2012
  9. Funny, a good strong conservative friend says just the opposite. His point, since the FED is such a fucked up mess, and that all the gov't debt is going overseas, just to nationalize the banks and get it over with. We're drowning in credit debt, perhaps we could fix it by not allowing the private sector to be Given Money nearly free, and then loaning it out with interest payments, and then leaving the gov't responsible anyway via FDIC and other agencies anyway. Oh well.

#49     Sep 7, 2012
  10. There's a great idea. Nationalize all the banks then we'll just print our way out of debt. I like it! After that we might qualify to join the EuroZone too.

#50     Sep 9, 2012