Natenberg's new book worth buying?

Discussion in 'Options' started by ken.lindsay8, Jun 1, 2007.

1. hi all
    just wondering if anyone has already read Natenberg's latest book <Option Volatility Trading Strategies>...

his <Option Volatility & Pricing> is considered the Bible in options trading. not sure how good his latest book is...

anyone?

thanks
    Ken

2. Tums

Tums

if you have read his first book, and still feel you need to read more books, you need to buy it.

3. leonnis

leonnis

from the cover jacket i'd say it is very similar to the 1994 Option Volatility & Pricing. since i have the 1994 i would't buy this one.

there is also a DVD Mastering Option Trading Volatility Strategies which i bought online from the bernie schaeffer site for $9.95.

Natenberg is a simplifier as apposed to McMillan who puts it all on the line. you just read it 'till you understand it.

4. It's much easier to understand than his 'bible' (can be read in one night) but also covers the topic from a different angle. I enjoyed it tremendously.
    db

5. A basic / elementary introduction to options.

My suggestion for any newbie would be to read this one first, then his bible.

I had (wrongly) assumed that this book would be more advanced than his bible, so I was very disappointed to find him writing this basic stuff.