Nat Gas traders, what makes this stuff happen

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by spd, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Rent a protective option for the day?

#11     Feb 13, 2010
  2. nitro

nitro

Wow. That looks worse than some SIFs charts on certain FED decision days in the past.

#12     Feb 13, 2010
  3. kid this is a traders forum. If you cant handle some criticism, then dont post anything because you are bound to get a some nasty replies. Not all market participants are nice.

#13     Feb 15, 2010
  4. spd

spd

Oh, I dont give a shit, I was just sayin.. :D

Im no stranger to the internet, assholes, or assholes on the internet. Do your worst.

#14     Feb 15, 2010
  5. spd

spd

Energies have some crazy moves on inventory report days. Normally, when Im not an idiot, I dont trade until after the number/reaction. Im not in the know, and any speculation I have on inventory day is just a gamble, Im not a gambler.

#15     Feb 15, 2010
  6. You know...

You made some pretty silly statements earlier, and this just compounds it. Now, "I" am the asshole.

You said you weren't trading the day the inventory #'s came out. Fine.

When you returned to your terminal the following day to trade, did it dawn on you to go back and check the #'s? They're weekly, and they do happen to affect trading - so it was probably important for you to check up on, right?

At that point you would have seen that the #'s had not been released and that, in fact, they would be out later that day. Problem solved, crisis averted.

Dear sir, I've been in this business now for almost 10 years. I've made my fair share of rookie mistakes, trust me. Those rookie mistakes, however, did not include calling those who have pointed out my clear stupidity "assholes".

Hopefully you'll learn from this error. This time, it cost you a measure of your ego on the Internet. Next time, it could be more.

#16     Feb 15, 2010