Nassim Taleb makes the rounds again

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Maverick74, Feb 4, 2006.

1. It is so funny when a "trader" calls out another for a challenge head to head... Is that what you trade for? To take on people one on one like Iron Chef (DAIIIIIIIII-CUISINE!). If you make good money trading what is the rationale to have to prove it by calling people out or selling subscriptions and pushing them.

This is an honest question asked as politely as possible..

#31     Feb 4, 2006
  2. That's right. From $6000 to $597,000. You do that and I promise I'll give you a bone to chew on. Better yet, take me on with your splendid verified trading results.

#32     Feb 4, 2006
  3. Subscriptions??? you think I trade and post results on collective2 for subscription or to get people???

#33     Feb 5, 2006
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

"Subscribers are charged $49 per profitable trade recommendation, based on Collective2's objective analysis of each position when it is closed."

#34     Feb 5, 2006
  5. griffins

griffins

That's the point. You DIDN'T do it. C2 allows for entries that aren't remotely achievable in real-trading. You produce a fantasy equity curve that doesn't even reflect your admitted 94% drawdown and this is VERIFIED?! LMAO!

VERIFIED trading results are VERIFIED by public audits or audited tax returns.

#35     Feb 5, 2006
  6. What other reason is there to push your hypothetical record with a realism factor of 34 out of 100 on a subscription site?

Again I am asking as politely out of interest with no harshness or flame intended.

Also ironic how you are calling out Maverick when this all started by you calling out Taleb and his record lol.

#36     Feb 5, 2006
  7. Have you tried to click on the subscription button?? See what happens? Go ahead. No one is allowed to subscribe.

#37     Feb 5, 2006
  8. griffins

griffins

What do you do to them when you "get them"? FLEECED :p

REALISM FACTOR = 0.00

#38     Feb 5, 2006
  9. griffins

griffins

Thank God for small favors.

#39     Feb 5, 2006

10. Bwahahahahah , Realism factor my ass.

#40     Feb 5, 2006