Nassim Taleb Endorses Ron Paul for President.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, May 2, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B6s8a6H7Qts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Max E.

Max E.

As a reversion trader "Fooled by Randomness" was one of the best, and most relevant (to my trading career) books i ever read.

Nassim Taleb is the man.

3. Every now and again, Max, you actually show that you are not a total idiot. +1

4. Rachael brought up some important points last night. I won't bother with the links. But there might be some nasty surprises for Mittens and the GOP come June. Ron Paul is not yet out of this race.

5. pspr

pspr

Unlike yourself who shows stupidity with nearly every post.

6. Beta, go back under your rock and wait for proper instructions.

7. pspr

pspr

Stick it where the sun doesn't shine, nursy.

8. I don't have those kinds of thoughts. However it seems that many of you on the far right do.:)

9. pspr

pspr

You forget that the political test put me right in the center. That's the test you were too chicken to take because it would show you off the chart to the left.

10. I took the test, and posted my results. You must live in the deep South, because, yet again, you have shown an inability to grasp the basics.

377 hinted that you are an engineer. So, you just washed out of Physics I. And without that, you cannot take and pass Thermo.

#10     May 2, 2012