Nasdaq Offers $40 Million for Facebook Compensation

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Retired, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Retired

Retired

2. ocean5

ocean5

Does Facebook offer any compensation for its account holders?I cannot even delete my own and it is not right!

3. Surdo

Surdo

Deleting Accounts
    How do I permanently delete my account?
    If you deactivate your account from your Security Settings page, your profile (timeline) disappears from the Facebook service immediately. People on Facebook will not be able to search for you. Some information, like messages you sent, may still be visible to others.

In case you want to come back to Facebook at some point, we save your profile (timeline) information (friends, photos, interests, etc.) so that the information on your profile (timeline) will be there when you come back. A lot of people deactivate their accounts for temporary reasons.

If you do not think you will use Facebook again and would like your account deleted, keep in mind that you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added. If you would like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log in to your account and then submit your request here.

4. ocean5

ocean5

Right away!

Thanks

5. Retired

Retired