Nasdaq/NYSE Merger

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Brandonf, Dec 23, 2003.

1. qazmax

qazmax

Envision 2 dinosaurs hugging each other while sinking into the La Brea Tar Pits.

:)

#11     Dec 23, 2003
  2. rtrading

rtrading

did you read the news today, genius??? I said they were going to post QUOTES, just like naz stocks.

#12     Jan 12, 2004
  3. buy an ECN and use them to make a market in MSFT + INTC ?

:p

#13     Jan 12, 2004
  4. i'mlong

i'mlong

Schlepers was right about CAES.

You said "rumor from a month ago started about naz considering posting quotes in listed stocks"

They've been doing this for a long time already. Have you seen NASD in your quotes?

#14     Jan 12, 2004
  5. rtrading

rtrading

no kidding... i was talking about what finally happened today, just trying to help inform traders of what was about to happen. sorry I wasn't clear enough, but I figured anyone that trades would understand, and at the time, I could not disclose any more info.

bottom line, i was offering important information and schelpers had nothing better to do than post a worthless comment.

#15     Jan 13, 2004
  6. i'mlong

i'mlong

Btw, I am a trader and I won't get into an insulting match with you. What info were you offering about a rumor of Nasd posting quotes on listed stocks? Its been going on for years and NOT just happening today. A lot of traders have been trading listed stocks via Nasd. Today, they announced dual listing where listed stocks will trade on the Nasdaq market but that's different.

#16     Jan 13, 2004
  7. rtrading

rtrading

Nasdaq has intended to assign market makers (i.e. GSCO, MLCO, etc.) for a while, and now have found the way to do it. I have no issues with you, I just thought schelpers post had no value.
    good trading, r

#17     Jan 13, 2004

8. Don't get your panties all bunched up!!!! I'm was just stating the facts that NASDAQ does and already has traded listed stocks. It's in CAES. There are many market makers there already. Where have you been? It's no big deal. You'll still get the same shit executions as before regardless if it's called super montage or CAES. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

#18     Jan 13, 2004