Nasdaq has topped

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Master Pu, Apr 29, 2021.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Bought 7k worth of inverses today eg SQQQ UVXY SOXS SRTY for swing into next week.

Bearish signal strength VIX plus AMZN closing gap etc

#51     Apr 30, 2021
  2. actually no, there has to be a confluence. You dont take one lone signal. You dont take a DT just because its a DT - need confluence.

Taking a DT in a strong bull trend is idiotic - dont care what the signal is telling you, and if you based your trades around that type of thinking, then you are a moron. WHy is it idiotic? Because the probability of the trend continuing outweighs the DT probability.

Context is king - not signals.

#52     Apr 30, 2021
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Next week shall be interesting. We got Japan and China banks closed until Thursday, UK closed as well on Monday with Powell flapping gums in the afternoon, and NFP Friday.

#53     Apr 30, 2021
    KCalhoun likes this.
  4. Tradex

Tradex

What signal ?? :confused:

A good trading system will prevent you from shorting a double top in an uptrend, so it won't give you a buy signal to begin with, period.

#54     Apr 30, 2021
  5. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

So IOW, YOUR "signals" are designed to merely wake your stupid ass, so you can think about out-thinking the signal.
    Sounds inefficient. But you do you.

+1

Carry On!

#55     Apr 30, 2021
    Tradex likes this.

6. The more you post, the dumber you sound. typical fuckin moron.

#56     Apr 30, 2021
  7. Vtechno

Vtechno

The 'signal' could be the daily MACD turning red.

#57     Apr 30, 2021
  8. Good one, nope :cool:

#58     Apr 30, 2021
  9. Vtechno

Vtechno

I didn't mean that in disrespect. It did turn red and I did see what you saw (to an extent) so it's worth the R:R. If you're wrong then you lose some money and move on. So many feathers ruffled in this thread.

#59     Apr 30, 2021
    Master Pu likes this.
  10. It's cool bro, I didn't get rattled by your comment. It's the dickheads that consider everyone around them to be inferior. You're welcome to share your thoughts.

#60     Apr 30, 2021