Nasdaq Down 25 Again Tuesday!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 19, 2006.

1. so coach, at this point in time if you were to partial hedge a spx credit spread; you would buy spy puts over any other combo?

use the puts on the qqqq`s they are the weakest and will benefit from any downside move.............a good price is on the jan 143`s.........look to buy them at .30-.40 as you will be able to trade those prices, i.e., buy them at .40 sell them at .60 if the market still trades in a range.

I am smarter than everybody else.......best in class in my mba program as well.

Grinding away at 300,000 may satisfy you, but it is small change for me.........i have bigger plans than that.............i am not unhappy.........i just am not satisfied.....where I am currently at......which is a good thing........i have a nice condo in a nice area, but I want to be a player..........but nice to change the subject from the economic fundamenals not supporting these highly inflated market levels to a psycho-analysis of me freud.

gee....... fed-ex missed with a lowered guidance due to economic conditions in the future............another example "on topic" of a miss...........that`s 4 in a row of major companies----------stick to market analysis talk----oh that`s right-----you bulls want to ignore the economic fundamentals which undermine this bull(crap) rally without a pullback and focus on me.

although I am flattered, omit the psycho-babble in the future.
    I have never said that a x-mas rally isn`t normal, we are just far outside any reasonable valuations right here, given the economic news, and the pullback will be a bitch. And yes I am right about that too, and yeah I don`t get tired of being right about everything........after all I`m a genius:)

#71     Dec 20, 2006
  2. EPrado

EPrado

Grinding away to 300k is chump change?

Funny coming from a guy who trades 3 lots of YM's......

Seriously man...enough is enough...you obviously are not a profesional trader/ someone who trades a substantial account....

Just some kid dreaming on a chat board...

#72     Dec 20, 2006
  3. Hell, I'm still waiting for you to be right ONCE!!

#73     Dec 20, 2006
  4. I've heard this before.

From some very UNSUCCESSFUL people!

Why were they such failures?

Figure it out...

Good trading to all. :cool:

#74     Dec 20, 2006
  5. Tums

Tums

thai market ??? whta is it? is it badt?

#75     Dec 20, 2006
  6. noddyboy

noddyboy

Seriously man...top is here. Thank me later.
    :D

#76     Dec 20, 2006
  7. No, it's Baht! :D

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Good trading to you. :)

#77     Dec 20, 2006
  8. You're my boy Blue !!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RqXQ5ou_a04"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RqXQ5ou_a04" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#78     Dec 20, 2006
  9. S2007S

S2007S

hmm maybe it is, or is 43,402 the top.

#79     Dec 20, 2006