Nasdaq Down 25 Again Tuesday!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 19, 2006.

1. If you know what "they" are going to do before they do it, then you should be making tons of money. Sounds like you are complaining. I wish i knew what "they" are going to do before they do it. I sure as hell wouldn't be complaining, I would be be incredibly happy.

#41     Dec 19, 2006
  2. It is taking absolutely minimal risk. My stop is .10 below the low of the day (83.52). This is what ole blue streak doesn't understand. When you buy dips the risk is EXTREMELY LOW. You ALWAYS BUY FEAR, AND SELL GREED.

#42     Dec 19, 2006
  3. right now fading the dips is working........what i am saying is jan 1st that will be a trap....

i am making money.........2,000 today.

its just the bigger picture is important for traders as well.......2,000 is nothing i should have made 6-8,000 today......and i am not happy with small time gains when i should be making the bigger gains as these levels are rediculously outside the normal runnup without a decent pullback of atleast 2% which we are long overdue for--------and i can`t stand all the wallstreet bs---like 10 anaylsts coming out and saying dow/snp up 16% next year----their sole intention is to manipulate--or they are not thinking rationally---or thinking at all----they just seem to put their finger in the air....and come up with what is popular-----------but if you are managing other people`s money---you should be objective, and think about what the true economic conditions are for next year--or at least consider all scenarios---and nobody that says dow/snp up 16% from these levels is being objective---and they are all spewing the sam bs---that well earnings will be down----but we will have multiple expansion........you mean like circuit city, oracle, best buy---all bullshit----and i wish somebody would call them on this bs x-mas spin---b/c that`s all it is.....next year when companies stop blowing away earning`s their stocks will get murdered like they always do---see google just on the hint of slowing growth-----and as soon as the markets sell off, which they do every year---then you will hear the same people saying well, "you should be cautious right here, we needed this pullback".....i wouldn`t be buying right here......then they will be shorting this market to the summer lows and buying it back up again-------always do the opposite of what comes out of wall-street`s mouth-------when they say bidu is worth 27 a share buy like hell.....and when they say bidu is worth 128 a share sell like hell........so when they start talking about 16% up next year....you should be selling.........and wen they start talking about a recession and an off year you should be buying.

#43     Dec 19, 2006
  4. I've already told you this once, but I will say it again. You are too involved with the news. Pick your trading vehicle and take what the market is willing to give you. Making large countertrend bets is a losers game. Sure you will make good money if you can correctly call a top, but so far, I would say your track record is not very good.

#44     Dec 19, 2006
  5. ib kicked me off////platform problems.......that sucked ....luckily fidelity still working....

#45     Dec 19, 2006
  6. moise

moise

short below this level (see chart)

#46     Dec 19, 2006
  7. next leg down....dow from 18 to 30 down.

#47     Dec 19, 2006
  8. This blue streek play by play is brought to you by InDenial Mutual Funds. If you're in denial, buy InDenial Mutual Funds.

#48     Dec 19, 2006
  9. :D :p

#49     Dec 19, 2006
  10. Oh my, I bought some sndk today too. Someone please take me to a mental institution as I am going directly against BLUESTREEK AUTHORITY!!! I'm such a bagholder. Hopefully that bag will have some money in it.:D

#50     Dec 19, 2006