Nasdaq Down 25 Again Tuesday!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 19, 2006.

1. All I know is I got into aapl today for under 84.00, and my bank stocks are doing well. If this is the end of the bull run I am very confused as to why my stocks keep going up.

#21     Dec 19, 2006
  2. Hope you little boyz and girlz are buying de dips!

Buy de dips.

Buy de dips.

Buy de dips.

Long de big Naztynass.

And have a Merry Christmas!!!
    :cool:

[​IMG]

#22     Dec 19, 2006
  3. you better sell your aapl now for a trade as it will hit 82 before it hits 92.

#23     Dec 19, 2006
  4. Remeber all the DOW bears who predicted it would sell off the 12000? That never happened..lol

And then bluestreak has been here for over a month sayingthat the 'big' correction would come (and it never did)

#24     Dec 19, 2006
  5. Maybe, but it will hit 89 before it hits 82. That's good enough.

#25     Dec 19, 2006
  6. sucker bagholders bought into the dip trade----what losers---going down-------next leg down!

#26     Dec 19, 2006
  7. don`t you know about abc patterns?

#27     Dec 19, 2006
  8. What exactly don't you understand about trend analysis and the importance of staying within the trend.

#28     Dec 19, 2006
  9. What I dont get is that most of the people on elite traders are day traders. What is everyone's obsession to calling which way the market is going to go for the day? Intra-day you can have trends that go up and down that are very much trade able. Just because you believe the market should go down, so you ignore any reason to go long ( vice versa if you believe the market should go up) is really trading on with blinders on, at least IMHO. Just this AM there was a trend down then it turned upward. Why not just try and play both of them instead of the way that you "believe" it should go?

#29     Dec 19, 2006
  10. That makes too much sense. You should not post in this nonsensical thread.:D

#30     Dec 19, 2006