Nasdaq Down 25 Again Tuesday!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by BlueStreek, Dec 19, 2006.

1. somebody has been losing all month.... who bought the qqqq`s everytime they went up 40 cents only to get squashed like a bug......not me.....i`m on the other side of that trade morons.

#11     Dec 19, 2006
  2. basis

basis

Keep calling the top, dude! Eventually you'll be right, I promise.

#12     Dec 19, 2006
  3. Calm down.

Traders shouldn't care if the market moves up, or down. Just as long as it moves.

Thai .SETI down 15%? Sounds good to me!

Nikkei down 1%? Super!

Let's rock!!!

Oh, here is my guru that makes my trading decisions. It made 40% this year, with extremely low leverage on average. It doesn't care much what you predict:

[​IMG]

#13     Dec 19, 2006
  4. actually I don`t believe people are this stupid--i think fund managers are unethical---and will not address the "actual economic fundamentals" during the x-mas rally----all to push up the indices at year end....and get their damn bonuses.

case in point GS now says bidu worth 128.00 or whatever......it isn`t even a year from when they said bidu was worth 27.00 a share----total bullshit-----somebody should take them to court for this bs 'analyst calls' manipulation-----keep your opinions to your paying clients----we don`t care!!!!!---i bet they need to get out of their current position. When you can pull this shit---you can hand out 17 billion in bonuses.

#14     Dec 19, 2006
  5. noddyboy

noddyboy

GS year end was in November. Bonuses are already locked in.

Anyway, BUY THE DIP BULLS! BUYING OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15     Dec 19, 2006
  6. Our economy may be stronger than originally anticipated. The world is coming to an end. Everyone jump off the nearest building. :)

#16     Dec 19, 2006
  7. I'm in Bluestreak's camp and natch getting hammered past 3 months. Equity futures bounced impressively off morning lows....will they recover or is this just the first of a series of "dead cat" bounces. Stay tuned !

#17     Dec 19, 2006
  8. NO big news today a bunch of stupid numbers that dont mean shit

what matters is earnings whihc have been strong for the past 5 years

time 2 buy now

#18     Dec 19, 2006
  9. you mean best buy, circuit city, oracle.

obviously gs cheats all year round......they are already working on next year`s bonuses-------------which is it analysts......27.00...128.00----why should you have any credibility if your analysis is this bad gs-------------remember you were the one who brought bidu public---------you skould have unique insight into this company-----------so why should anybody listen to your analysis that is so far off one way or the other----------this is one issue.

wall street fund managers who go on cnbc and talk up their bull scenario-----why don`t you objecively ask them: "how much are you in cash right now? How much are you invested in the market right now % wise-------------they are biased, spin doctors----who feed into every asset bubble with their bs selling of 20% returns next year--------mean while----what they don`t tell you is that as soon as the year is over they are selling you this bill of goods----only to buy the markets back in the summer at their lows, and start the whole bs x-mas rally all over again-----nice little scam====they buy low sell high-------and the unsuspecting buy high and sell low by listening to their bullshit!

#19     Dec 19, 2006
  10. DrEvil

DrEvil

"time 2 buy now" is it? I'm not so convinced. As much as I hate to try and make market predictions, I think that a test of 12,360 area on dow is more probable before any further direction is decicded.

#20     Dec 19, 2006