Nasdaq-100 : End of Bull Leg?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 29, 2009.

1. noddyboy

noddyboy

There we go. Very hard to find a trend these days.

#11     Apr 30, 2009
  2. those black candles look ominous...

[​IMG]

#12     Apr 30, 2009
  3. Dark clouthes before heavy rain, or just one clouth in a sunny california day? :)

Thank you shortie for the input. Nice charts by the way!

#13     Apr 30, 2009
  4. NDX @ 4150? By when?

#14     Apr 30, 2009
  5. congrats! :)

#15     Apr 30, 2009
  6. aradiel

aradiel

RFT are you planning to update your blog any time soon? Also, I e-mailed you about the private blog but never got a reply.

#16     Apr 30, 2009
  7. Thanks for your note. I did not update it as I had noticed some regular visitors from a number of major financial institutions (I am talking about the majors, not small ones) who may have been taking free lunches from my real-time blogging. The blog was aimed at regular (even wealthy) people, but not those associated with professional organizations.

As for the emails, I received some 2k subscribers since blog inception. I have not worked on ways to respond to all of them. Obviously, if i were to answer all of them individually, I would need a long time to do it (if we assume for instance 35hrs week dedicated to this, and an hour per emailer, one can see the length of time), and therefore it would not be practically possible.

If you can please send me an email mentioning your ET username or subject line that follows, I will send you a personal response this evening. Subject: "ET and Blog Email".

Since you made a request, I will consider posting on the blog again.

Best regards

#17     Apr 30, 2009
  8. looks way overbought, but hang seng is up BIG today! nikkei up decently to.

#18     Apr 30, 2009
  9. I would think they would retreat US session, up and then down. I do not follow and do not trade it, but my reading of asia is that they may like to repeat what works in the USA, so they may repeat everything including price behavior :)

#19     Apr 30, 2009
  10. LexNY

LexNY

Bears have been saying it for a month that this thing has been over extended. As you see they gave up fighting and I believe once they stop fighting it will turn back down.

Trend trading hasnt been working for last couple of days. Trend traders are very frustrated recently, writing some losses, counter trends are working well. Go with the counter trends it will be less pain, and keep your stops wider.
    Yeah I know different thn some daytraders who wants to keep tight stops and their stops are working all the time with losses. Counter trends are making money dont fight it.

#20     Apr 30, 2009