nano stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by marketsurfer, Apr 27, 2004.

1. ALTI... what a disappointment. Got burned for a buck on that one before I got wise! Seems to be a lot of smoke and mirrors. We will see what happens to this new release, although it does seem to have SOME substance to it, although in days following similar releases in the past, the truth has not been there.

80% it is another "pump and dump".
    20% there is something serious here. I am not touching this again until it is above $12.

I have been following NNPP and XDSL. XDSL is interesting, particularly with its partnership with bell labs and rutgers. They also have some IPTV stuff that might suddenly become valuable due to convergence of phone and cable over video delivery. However, there have been some SEC allegations of some of the principals regarding other corporations they have been involved in (not XDSL), so I'm not adding to my position!

XDSL is so cheap, you can buy a few hundred shares for pocket change. Why not?

EMKR has had a nice run, too.

#51     Jan 17, 2006
  2. gkishot

gkishot

pxn - powershares nanotech etf.

#52     Jan 17, 2006
  3. MRWSM

MRWSM

Yes, loved it. I unloaded half of my pos., the rest is long term. I enjoyed your journal when it was active BTW.

#53     Jan 18, 2006