nano stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by marketsurfer, Apr 27, 2004.

1. Mark Haynes just said 19 of the 30 Dow companies have just started their nano R&D. they'll probably blow all these little companies outta the water.. especially those who've yet to secure the more valuable patents.

#41     Feb 14, 2005
  2. no offense, but i hope it crumbles so i can get back in. :( i forgot to fire up the watchlist when i got to my desk, and missed the run.

unfortunately, it looks like i'll be sittin' it out today. if she gives me another pullback, i'm in.

#42     Feb 14, 2005
  3. MRWSM

MRWSM

Sorry, I deleted the post because my trailing stop took me out. Let it crumble. LOL

#43     Feb 14, 2005
  4. damn, i knew i shoulda bought more ALTI yesterday.

this stock is allergic to 4. everytime it dips under, it shoots up the next day or so.

#44     Mar 9, 2005
  5. Moreagr

Moreagr

interesting almost no volatility yesterday but to its going wild again today.... I always miss the good moves on this one. :mad:

#45     Mar 9, 2005
  6. i always keep a small amount of ALTI in my account. you never know when it's gonna spike..

like today. :)

#46     Apr 4, 2005
  7. Moreagr

Moreagr

And it went under 4 for a nice pop up again :)

#47     Apr 4, 2005
  8. it's funny.. i thought that Street.Com dis was gonna bury us for good, but ole' reliable alti found a way to fight through the bad press.

#48     Apr 4, 2005
  9. it's been 3½ months, but we're finally having another ALTI day.

#49     Jul 27, 2005
  10. been awhile since we had an ALTI day.

#50     Jan 17, 2006