nano stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by marketsurfer, Apr 27, 2004.

1. i am currently putting together a watch list of nano tech stocks for the fund. can anyone please supply your favorite nano stocks and reasons why you like them ? thanks for the research !

surfer :)

2. Merrill has a relatively new nano sector index. I'd start with the companies they've included as components. Good luck.

3. ryangiggs

ryangiggs

afco alti calp ccmp emkr feic flml hdwr jmar mtsc nano nanx ngen nvec panl accl skye smmx utek tiny veco

4. Technically I like TINY and NGEN.

5. afco, utek are on my list

6. agrau

agrau

ACCL ACO ACUS ADTK.OB AFCO AGRa ALTI AMAT APPA AVX.V DD BDSI BIPH.OB BPA CALP CBMX CCMP CRIS CTKH.PK CTT DOR ELN EMFP.OB EMKR ENDP EXFO FEIC FLML IBM IFX INTC HDWR HIT HPQ JMAR LU MFIC.OB MTSC MVIS NANO NANX NGEN NNPP.OB NNOS.OB NPCT.OB NVAX NVEC NVMI PANL PFCE.OB SKYE SMMX SOTK.OB SPDV.OB STM TFS TGAL TINY USGA.OB USGA.OB UTEK VECO

from http://www.bullsector.com/nanotechnology.html

7. I actually work in the field (with silicon nanocrystals, a flash memory candidate and also optical applications) and would be glad to discuss the technology with anyone.

8. thanks everyone for the info. if i am in need of an expert, in the future, i'll contact you peter... thanks for the generous offer.

best,

surfer :cool:

9. Ebo

Ebo

Surfer:

If you would like a recent Forbes piece on NANO ....I have in PDF........please PM me your E mail addy!

best,

ebo

10. thanks for the offer, ebo. i have the article.

:)

#10     Apr 27, 2004