Nancy's hypocrasy in the minimum wage hike

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Pabst,

don't waste your time, he just isn't able to understand it. JB3 just can't grasp the truth.

#41     Jan 14, 2007
  2. You're amazingly slow. Heinz shareholders owning DLM does not mean Heinz owning DLM. Get it? If you own 1000 shares of Heinz and 450 shares of DLM, how does Heinz own DLM?

Any time two companies shareholders have significant overlap, do they own each other? This has got to be the biggest joke I've heard on ET.

Do you still need me explain it to you slowwwwwly? Or should I post this in the jokes thread?

#42     Jan 14, 2007
  3. Of course, this will be the perfect punch line when I post this up in the jokes thread. Two members of the "elite" traders do not understand what spinoff means...

#43     Jan 14, 2007

4. You're dealing with someone who blew up calling the "market top" several times. Can't be that smart to begin with. The electronic markets have made dinosaurs like him extinct, front running order flow coming into the pit no longer pays, so now he tick fucks the spoos all day to make a couple 100 bucks! The morons broker probably sends him a rebate check every month to keep his account margined! LOL. :D

#44     Jan 14, 2007
  5. You're very right BS. I'm a dinosaur. Good thing that I accumulated a 2.5 million dollar net worth before I found that out......

And BTW: I bet I've made more in the past two weeks than you've made the past two years.

#45     Jan 14, 2007
  6. "Fending off charges of favoritism, House Democrats say a just-passed minimum wage bill will be changed to cover all U.S. territories — including American Samoa — before it reaches President Bush's desk."
    http://www.nola.com/newsflash/washi...s-11/116873574349440.xml&storylist=washington

There you go... klansman spu.

#46     Jan 14, 2007