Nancy's hypocrasy in the minimum wage hike

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Jan 12, 2007.

1. It's a press release from Heinz moron. Do you think maybe Heinz owned some shares of their own stock?

ARe you retarded?

#21     Jan 13, 2007
  2. Unreal. Nice job in this thread, jb3. You've got them spinning in circles.

#22     Jan 13, 2007
  3. Geez, I do have to explain it slowwwwly.

It was a press release from Heinz saying that it had given all the shares of Del Monte to its shareholders. Have you ever owned a stock that had a spinoff? At the end of the spinoff, did you own the shares of the company that was spun off?

You still don't get it? Alright. Say you own 1000 shares of company A. A has a subsidiary B which is now being spun off. In this process, Every shareholder of A will get 0.45 shares of B for each share of A they own. At the end of the process, you own 1000 shares of A, 450 shares of B. Also at the end of the process, companies A and B have nothing to do with each other any more. They become completely independent. In other words, company A no longer owns company B.

Do you get it now?

#23     Jan 13, 2007
  4. Thanks. This was way too easy. I had not expected them to be this stupid.

#24     Jan 13, 2007
  5. Actually, no.

Do you know how much of Heinz does Teresa Heinz Kerry own? If you find out, tell us.

#25     Jan 13, 2007
  6. Ahh, here with go with the patented Z10 ciruclar logic after bond realizes he has no idea what he's talking about to bring the thread off topic into liberal fantasy land.

#26     Jan 13, 2007
  7. Answer the question. Do you know how much of Heinz does Teresa Heinz Kerry own?

Here is a clue:
    MAJOR DIRECT HOLDERS (FORMS 3 & 4)
    Holder Shares Reported
    PELTZ NELSON 3,000 6-Dec-06
    JOHNSON WILLIAM R 683,087 1-Sep-06
    WINKLEBLACK ARTHUR B 55,016 1-Sep-06
    BERGER JEFFREY PAUL 97,678 29-Dec-06
    JIMENEZ JOSEPH 82,829 17-May-05

#27     Jan 13, 2007
  8. it's not relevant really, don't waste my time. Z10 is a master at the circular BS logic.

#28     Jan 13, 2007
  9. If you don't know the answer, then it's not relevant? If it's not relevant, then why did you bring her up?

Your tactic is to make a bold lie about something. If people ignore you, then you go around telling everyong as if the lie were true. But when confronted, you claim it's not relevant, and it's a waste of your time. Weren't you wasting your time when you told the lie in the first place? Or do you think telling lies is a worthwhile endeavor?

#29     Jan 13, 2007
  10. If you could keep your emotions in check for a minute I said "John Kerry's husbands COMPANY"- Not his husband specifically.

You are just another over emotional liberal.

#30     Jan 13, 2007