Nancy Pelosi

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, May 14, 2009.

1. pelosi is the best thing republicans have going, for now anyway.

she's just as morally deficient as obama, but the public doesn't like her. so, it's all barrels aimed in that direction for now.

#31     May 15, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

For Newt, maybe it's payback. In the mid-90's Dems used him for the symbolic Republican that had to die, they attacked and attacked like mad, passed special legislation so he could not publish a book and all sorts of shit.. what a bunch of evil and small minded kindergarteners...

#32     May 15, 2009
  3. You continue to show how incredibly pathetic you are in your "man-love" for Dick Cheney. No one cares about him or what he has to say . . . They are all laughing at him, even members of his own party.

The more Cheney talks, the more the past 8 years of "stench" clutters the GOP's message. They want to get as far away from he and your beloved George Bush as possible.

But for some reason, you aren't able to fathom why. But I guess you had no problem with the national debt doubling while the dollar got cut in half during 8 years of Dumbo.

[​IMG]

#33     May 16, 2009
  4. True.
    :D

#34     May 16, 2009
  5. You complain about Bush deficits then you support a guy who runs a deficit 4 times bigger than anything Bush ever ran. I call that being full of shit.

#35     May 16, 2009
  6. You obviously don't know Nancy Pelosi, and you certainly don't know anything about senator Bob Graham of Florida.

[​IMG]

How much you wanna bet that Pelosi will lose?

$100?
    $500?
    $1,000?

I'm not a big fan of hers, but there is no way she's losing out on this battle. No way. No how.

#36     May 16, 2009
  7. So says the "Village Idiot" that doesn't have anything to do with the financial markets, yet lives in the "Politics and Religion" forum and has about the same economic "IQ" as John McCain.

Yawn.

#37     May 16, 2009

8. Hahahaha. Coming from a wanna-be trader. What toilet did you pop out of?

#38     May 16, 2009
  9. She looked pretty shaky on the interviews. I don't care for her because she blurts things out without thinking. But, I guess you are closer to the situation than I am.

#39     May 16, 2009
  10. I don't care for her because she blurts things out without thinking.
    --------------------------

Like when she said " 500 million Americans are losing jobs every month".

#40     May 16, 2009