Nancy Pelosi Urges Support Of $50 Billion 'CHIPS' Bill Hours After Disclosing $8 Million Nvidia Stak

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by The_Krakenite, Jul 16, 2022.

1. athlonmank8, Axon and Clubber Lang like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

athlonmank8 and M.W. like this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

while a giant conflict of interest, repatriating Silicon foundries has been a giant talking point since COVID exposed the Nat. Sec. implications. It'd be criminal if hubby being a trader did not pay attention to the news.

NoahA likes this.
  4. People are making a big deal about politicians and their trading. I personally think it's fine and dandy for them to trade however they wish.
    Maybe it can be considered....semi-semi-unethical, but definitely not illegal or a direct conflict of interest. All across society and humanity....people do things for their best interests and goals. But that doesn't necessarily make them so evil and wrong and impure.

Anyone is allowed to place bets and decisions for the future. It's only illegal if someone has inside information, or a complete fix on the game and all of its variables and elements and outcome.

Even though that bill magically, finally, passes into Law....it's still no absolute guarantee that will make the prices of those stocks skyrocket to the moon. It's all, still, a bet with risks.
    Timing is everything with options. You have to be right....right now.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  5. USDJPY

USDJPY

I thought you were talking about the tv show from the 70's! I was disappointed when I opened your thread to read it was about semiconductors.

KCalhoun likes this.
  6. Joe Manchin did more for big coal companies than Trump, “Manchin digs coal!”

piezoe and KCalhoun like this.
  7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Yeah where's these guys

8. Millionaire

Millionaire

The democrats defunded them.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    MKTrader, KCalhoun and Clubber Lang like this.
  9. Overnight

Overnight

The problem is, she is a federal employee. She is doing it with YOUR money! Will you get a cut of her profits? NO!

So while she raises taxes and feeds the monkey, you make less and she makes more. With YOUR money! So you are fine with her continuing to stick it in you? *cluck cluck cluck*...

MKTrader and ET180 like this.
  10. ET180

ET180

I guess I'm more frustrated with the public for allowing this to happen than Pelosi and her drunk driving husband using their political power to directly boost their investments. Total conflict of interest and nobody seems to care. The average voter isn't even aware. People get the govt they deserve I guess.

#10     Jul 16, 2022
    MKTrader likes this.