Nancy Lanza, Shooter's Slain Mother: "(He) Is Getting Worse"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 16, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

A white toga if you are going to be meeting God. :D

#11     Dec 17, 2012
  2. maxpi

maxpi

I know a woman that has been telling everybody that a new regime is going to be ushered in on Dec 21. She's been at that for a year or more. She gets her info from "ascended masters" via an email list or something.

People are always looking for a changed world to live in.

#12     Dec 17, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I once had good luck at a Halloween party wearing a silk bathrobe, slippers and a pipe in my mouth. :D

#13     Dec 17, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

The SOB has a lot figured out... I'm thinking more along the lines of a Mayan chief. I need to be on the right side of this one.

#14     Dec 17, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL. :)

A Mayan Calender Priest ehehe.

You could buy a beef heart at the grocery store and sort of carry it around like you just cut it out of the chest of a captured enemy.

#15     Dec 17, 2012
  6. So the logical progression when confronted with her son's psych disorders was to train the loon to shoot and allow him unfettered access to the Bushmaster, Sig and Glock. Brilliant strategy to deal with psychiatric disorders!

I am surprised the drunks at the bar didn't offer a cogent DSM-IV diagnosis.

Excelsior!

#16     Dec 17, 2012
  7. Why don't you bounce that opinion off the parents of the 20 slain children? You think that they would agree?

#17     Dec 17, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Hundred dollar bills sticking out of your vest pocket works pretty well, too. :D

#18     Dec 17, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

nice... and imagine the pick up lines a fella could use

hey princess, just taking the heart back you stole

#19     Dec 17, 2012
  10. What's that have to do with the thread, Mr Irrelevant?

#20     Dec 17, 2012