Naked Shorting on Dateline NBC Tonight.

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stashu, Jul 31, 2005.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

#22     Aug 1, 2005
  2. I finally caught the piece (you gotta love DVR's). zzzzzz......., markets are manipulated.

:eek:

tell us something we don't know. the piece probably deserved a full show not the overly edited segment that they ran.

for the most part shorts play an impotant role in our financial markets, would hate to see any legislation that further restricts their efforts to help the capital markets allocate capital more efficently (and profit). :p

#23     Aug 1, 2005
  3. Choad

Choad

Went to the Doc 'cause I was havin a little trouble with my woman...

Doc sez I was impotant. Went and got me a new suit and hat.

I say, if you are gonna be impotant you gotta look impotant! :p

#24     Aug 1, 2005
  4. CNBC “Street Signs” Ron Insana will interview “LIVE” Robert Shapiro, Forensic Economist and former U.S. Undersecretary of Commerce from the Clinton administration who analyzed the recently produced Continuous Net Settlement (CNS) reports in Eagletech’s stock by the DTCC and its subsidiary NSCC.

His report shows scathing open delivery failures for up to 252 trading days. The average number of undelivered shares in November 2000 was 102,239 shares per day. It could be interesting to say the least! This should be taped and added as addenda to the Dateline show. It’s the hard evidence that they hinted at but didn’t show on Sunday night.

Street Signs airs from 2:00 to 3:00 PM tomorrow Thursday the 4th. The Shapiro interview is supposed to be near 2:30 PM.

Get this out to everyone you can before then.

Sincerely,

Rodney E. (Rod) Young
    Eagletech Communications

#25     Aug 3, 2005
  5. To All:

I have just received word that today’s scheduled Live interview of Forensic Economist Robert Shapiro by CNBC correspondent Ron Insana on his show “Street Signs” has been postponed. The reason given was that Mr. Insana’s wishes to do a more in depth story and interview than he has time to prepare for today’s show. The story and interview will be rescheduled for broadcast at a later date. Hopefully sooner rather than later! Please don’t make presumptions! We will be given notice when it is re-scheduled and you will be re-notified.

Sincerely,

Rodney E. (Rod) Young

#26     Aug 4, 2005
  6. stashu

stashu

#27     Aug 5, 2005
  7. I spoke w/them, and they are aware it is naked shorting. I won't say what transpired, but I will say the State Regulators cannot call you. If you are wronged, you must call them. They were aware of investigatethesec.com, etc. A year ago, when we'd call, a company, no one had an idea what happened.

My bet is, since this is a gay network, they went to their own acquaintences to invest in the stock, and now with the stock down, they are all bitching at the CEO. What happens, just like Overstock.com, is the principals know where most of the stock is, and can figure, say 500,000 should trade. The rest is held closely, but 3mm trade a day.

This is a trillion dollar problem, and it's got to end. It simply has to end.

#28     Aug 6, 2005
  8. #29     Aug 8, 2005